Part 4

At the dining table

Yoongi was so surprised that you can cook this much delicious food.He really liked the taste of your food.
You were serving Halmeouni

Y/n:yah.. Halmeouni eat more..you need to stay healthy and fit..

Halmeouni:Ynnie I can t eat anymore..

Y/n:You haven't eaten anything yet..

Halmeouni:You know yn I always wanted a granddaughter looks like I got one now..

Y/n:Yess Halmeouni you are my first family member too..

Halmeouni:No yn..the first family member is your husband.He is the one who is always gonna love you and protect you.No one can replace him..

Halmeouni words kinda sorta made you chuckle a bit while yoongi was staring at the wall.Its the truth..a husband is supposed to protect and love his wife at all costs..but he surely was not doing any of that..

You hummed on Halmeouni's words

Halmeouni:You are a quite person aren't you ynnie?

Quiet person...if Ahjumma would hear this she would laugh like crazy.I always eat her brain up with my words..but .. everything has changed now.I am not that yn anymore.I am someone slave and a torture victim who have to bear the weight of a sin I don't even know about(sad chuckle)

Halmeouni:What happened honey?

Y/n: Nothing Halmeouni..

Halmeouni:You won't eat ?

You looked at Yoongi while he was focusing on his food..

Y/n:No Halmeouni..I am not hungry now.I had breakfast quite late

Halmeouni:But honey you look so pale..Yoongi take care of my baby okay?

Yoongi hummed while still focusing on his meal

Y/n meet me in my room after lunch okay..said Halmeouni

Y/n:Okay..

later in her room

Halmeouni:As I am a only family member of Yoongi..I want to gift you something..But I don't have any materialistic gift now..So you can ask for any favour or anything..

Y/n: I have nothing to ask Halmeouni (smile)

Halmeouni:You seen quite young..don't you wanna study further..

Y/n:I am married now...

Halmeouni:Aish we are living in 21st century..I will talk to Yoongi.

Y/n:No..no Halmeouni you don't have to..

Halmeouni:It's okay..it's not like he will be mad at you..Lovers don't get mad at eachother for these silly things..

You took leave and went to bed..

Next morning

Yoongi:Take care Halmeouni..

Halmeouni:yah you too take care of yourself and my baby ...

You both bade her good bye

Suddenly he pinned you on the wall