part 13

Yoongi couldnt quite understood what you were saying but he wasnt feeling the best after seeing your tears.He layed beside you slept there..

The next morning,you flickered your eyes and now you have a terrible headache.You still have slight fever,but you feel so dizzy like you will faint just now..You try to look around your surroundings and the scene next to you made you blush harder..

Yoongi was in a deep slumber hugging your waist.Damn he looks so cute..like a kitten.You wish that he would always look like this and not in his usual scary tiger self..You can admire him for the whole day but your weak body didnt let you.You body was aching so bad.Perhaps you got typhoid..?Sunlight hit Yoongi and he opened his eyes.You closed your eyes as you felt the whole world spinning .

"What happened,are you hurt?"

he asked in a worried tone.

You: Its..its spinning..the room

you said with a weak tone..

Yoongi handed you some water with a medicine..

Yoongi:This is for your diziness.We will visit the clinic on our way back home..

You:I..I am alright..I dont need any medicine..

Yoongi said in a deep scary voice..

"Did I ask about your fcking opinion?.just do what I say.."

he could have said that nicely..If only you can also have a nice normal marriage where there is love,care and emotions.

You tried to stand but in an instance everything went blank.The last thing you remember was someone holding your waist and a worried pair of eyes looking at you..

with a burning sensation,you opened and your eyes and right now you were carried somewhere by Yoongi in bridal style.And just because you love him doesnt mean that you fully trust him..

"wh..what are you doing ju-ni..put me down now.."

Yoongi didnt even reply you and placed you on the passenger seat.He started the engine and started to drive.

You:I have to go to university..pls drop me their..

Yoongi:for this week..if you even dare to go to that damn place,I will burn that whole buiding ..And I hope you know that I can do it without any complications..

You nodded slightly..

Yoongi:Complete bed rest..for this week and then you will be fine..

You:I dont need it,I often get sick.I am used of it..

Yoongi: I dont fucking care what u are 'used to' of but now you will do whatever I say..Understood?

You:I know..I wont judge..

Yoongi:what?

You shook your head..

You:Nothing..

...

Dahyun:she refused to have her dinner sir

Yoongi was sitting  on his armchair in his room.Smoking a ciggerette,he looked at Dahyun's direction and spoke

Yoongi: what is the reason she gave to avoid dinner..

Dahyun: Her throat is aching..

Yoongi:give me the dinner,I will feed her..

Dahyun:wh..what?

Yoongi:any problem?

Dahyun:no..no sir..I am arranging everything..

...

You are sitting on your bed.Your whole body is sore.You are feeling so weak right now.Your body literally feels numb..As you were thinking about your painful state,you heard the door open.Thinking that its Dahyun again..forcing you to heat..you said with a soft voice..

Y/n: pls leave me alone Dahyun...

"I wont bother you if you eat your dinner.."

You looked at the door and saw him standing near the door frame.You immedietely lowered your head while saying in a low voice..

Y/n: I..I am not hungry right now ju-ni

Yoongi:Do I look like I care what you want right now...either you eat this or...

He placed the plate on the side table as he spoke

"see the orphanage blowing up in front of you.."

Wow..so he is literally threatening you just to feed you..so romantic isnt it?

You know he is capable of doing what he said..you took the plate but your weak body couldnt even bear the weight of the plate..The next thing you remember was Yoongi snatching the plate from you and kept the spoon full of soup in front of your lips as he spoke..

Yoongi:open your mouth stupid..

Damn..even when he calls you stupid..it makes you blush.He fed you the dinner while you were shamelessly staring at him.Well you have never got the chance to check but him out today you can clearly see his handsome and somewhat hot features.those dark orbs..kissable lips,that perfect jawline and the he perfect cat like eyes that can literally eye fuck you here..he is indeed is something..

"Enough checking me out..go back to sleep now.."

He said and your face was red now.He just caught you literally checking him out..

He closed the door of your room and took his steps towards the living room.a smile crept on his lips as he was remembering the scene when he saw you checking him out.He feels so proud right now.Suddenly his pocket buzz.He took out your phone.He had all your stuff since he literally had to carry you back here.He saw a text popping up in your phone as his jaw clenched seeing the name..

Professor Kim

You alright?

Why are you missing the classes?

Any problem?

The audacity he has to text his wife..these were the thought he was having right now..again totally ignoring the fact that he was the one who told you that he doesnt care about you fcking around..Hypocrisy? or something else?

Sliding the phone back in his pocket he went towards the living room and saw Dahyun coming..

Dahyun:sir..I was saying that considering the fact that Y/n is a social girl..wouldnt she be bored all alone here?I mean..pls dont be mad but you dont really seem to be interacting with her much so..

Yoongi:You dont have to worry about that..

Yes he is always cold with everyone but he was the one who saved Dahyun from her abusive parents.Almost all the workers here are saved by him..that is the main reason she cares about him and his wife so much..

...

Namjoon: Seri?At your place?why so sudden hyung?

Yoongi:why?do you have any problem?

Namjoon: No hyung..I was just curious..I will ask her..

Yoongi: Its been a  while since she has been there and ...

Namjoon:and what?

Asked the curious Namjoon

Yoongi:Y/n..she might feel a bit...alone so i thought seri can give her company..they both are so chaotic and almost the same age..teenagers..

Namjoon was smiling at Yoongi's word

Yoongi:pabo..why are you smiling like an idiot huh..

Namjoon came closer to his and pretended to sniff

Yoongi:why are you behaving like a dog idiot..

Nnamjoon said with a smirk..

" I smell LOVE.."