Part 25

Flashback
8 years ago

The 12 year old was walking on the sidewalk of Seoul's busiest street all alone while sobbing occasionally. The new family which she recently got sounded so good when her Hana Ahjumma was telling her about it. But now she don't like it anymore. The woman she was suppose to call eomma tells her to clean the house and do all the house chore. You dont really have a problem with the chores but whenever you make a mistake, you get badly beaten by the woman and she says "stupid pig! You should be grateful to us that we adopted you. Your parents did a very good job for leaving you!"
Her words were still echoing in your ear as you sobbed again.
You never realised when you left the well lighted street and entered a dark alley. There was only one street light which was brightening the road up.

"Catch him at all cost!" You suddenly heard some people shouting. Soon a boy, not older than 20 running towards you. Perplexed you stood in your place as now his face was fully visible. He was a young man with one of the most attractive features. You never had a crush before so this was probably your first one. He hid behind a post box near you and gestured you to keep your lips shut.

Soon two men came running to you.
"Hey have you seen a boy running from here?"

"No sir, I haven't seen anyone passing from here."

The men looked at you for awhile as you prayed to god so that they would believe you.
Soon they left and went towards the main road.

"Y..you can come out now..th..they are gone!"
You said while turning away from the post box. You felt that the boy came out and stood behind you.

"Thank you"

You turned around and were left dumbstruck by his appearance. His clothes were torn and dirty yet he was looking so handsome.

While you were checking him, your eyes fell on his bleeding shoulders.

"Remove your clothes"

"Excuse me what?"

"You need first aid..now remove it"

The boy wanted to say something but decided to stay quite maybe because the wound really was so deep.

He removed his shirt as you turned your head in a shameful manner. You took out the little first aid kit from your bag and began taking care of the wound.
"Your shirt is full of blood. Do not wear it"
"You want to see me naked or something?"
How shameless! But his shameless words were making you blush.
"I have extra shirt. Take it"

"You are running  from your home?"

"I dont have one..now wear it" You said as you handed him the extra pair of shirt.

"Hey keep my t-shirt with you"

"No thanks I don't need it"

"Really?"
He asked with a sarcastic tone now.

"Yes"
Suddenly he placed his hand on your head as he patted you a little making you feel short yet it didn't hurt your self esteem.

"But I want you to keep it"

You looked at him as he flashed his gummy smile.

"They might come back to find me. Thank you so much for your help little one"

He bowed and ran away from there.

"Will we ever meet again?" You whispered while holding his shirt with your both hands.

Present

The fresh memory made you smile. You surely fell for your husband now but there is still some love reserved for that mystery guy.
"I wonder what is he doing now"
.
.
.

"You are going to do what?"

Dahyun asked him practically screaming at her boss without worrying about her life anymore.
But for the first time he didn't thresten her or something instead he turned his face away and said further.

"I think it's a great idea. So I do not understand why are you so surprised "

"No it's actually sir I have never saw anyone read a book here exc-..wait is it for- "

"Yes" He replied in a monotonous voice.

"Well then..its the most amazing idea I have ever heard"

Yoongi glared at her which made her shut her mouth.

"Dont you dare reveal it to her!"

"YES SIR!"

Dahyun bowed and left the room. Yoongi sighed and went outside the room..towards your room.
Entering the empty room, he turned the lights on as his heart sank a bit. You were not there. Its been 2 days since he hasn't saw you. And the fact that you didn't even call him bothered him more.

"Y/n?" He whispered with the voice which was for some reason becoming so heavy now.

"Yes?" He turned around as you gave him a small and confused smile.

Yoongi's ears went red. He was practically behaving like a lovesick teenage boy right now. How could he?

"Were you finding me...S.A.R.A.N.G?"
you decided to tease the now red cat. You folded your hands on your chest and lean on the door frame.

"No. Why would I?" He said getting back to his cold husband form.

"Aww my jagiya is so sh-" You were completing your words but suddenly he pulled your arms and brought your figure close to his. His hands were now on your waist.

"Shy?" He said in a sarcastic tone. The teasing definitely went too far than your expectations.
You looked at him as some memories flashed in front of your eyes.
"You are nothing than a personal concubine to me. I would never touch you except of my needs"
Tears started rolling down your cheat as words came out in a really heavy voice.
"Please don't increase my expectations ju ni"
You pushed him away and ran out from the room leaving behind a so confused Yoongi.
"Did I hurt her?"

I hate writer's block. This chapter is like crap for me. If I get time, I might edit it on future. Sorry for the useless chapter. Take care. Its getting really hot. Drink a lot of water and stay healthy.
Borahae 💜