Part 20

"Wh..what?"

He looked at her and pretended that he said nothing and you are just hallucinating..and oh hell it worked out so fine.

"H..how did you.. find her?"

You were low-key scared to ask him that specially after knowing that her condition is due to your biological father.You hate yourself for that.

Before he could speak further you cleared the misunderstanding

"Namjoon oppa told me that she was murdered"

"She wasnt"

He said in one go.Your words paused. Sensing your confusion,he spoke further.

"When I killed him,I found her in his basement.She was help captive for 14 years there."

Hearing the cruelty,you cant believe he is your biological father.He can't be..atleast you can't accept him.

"She was senseless when I got her,since then she is just to weak to even talk.She opens her eyes sometimes sometimes says a few things which mainly depicts the nightmare she had to go through..and- "

He paused hearing your loud sobs.At this point you were having a proper mental breakdown.You always thought that life is so cruel to you but this girl's life was far more worst than that.

Because of you and your family,Yoongi lost everything..even if he doesn't torture you anymore,you wanna torture yourself to death.You feel like you are the reas9n for his every sadness.

Without realizing,you hugged him in a bone crashing hug.His eyes widened,his pupils dilated as your body warmed his cold body..and heart

Without realizing,a tear escaped from his eyes too. He never had anyone to cry about his miseries.He had to act hard as a rock to sustain.Buy today he wanted to hug you and cry on your chest,cry about how lonely he felt since childhood,how everything tires him so much.

He hugged you back but you were too busy in sobbing to notice it.

"S..s..suga?"

You heard a feeble voice as you broke the hug.

You looked athis Noona whose eyes opened,they were void,without any emotion.
You wiped your tears and passed her a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie..I am y/n"

The girl showed no emotion and looked at her brother.

"Noona?"

"W..wh..who is she Suga?"

"My wife Noona"

You turned to look at him when he introduced you as his wife.

You took her hand in yours and caressed it.

"Y/n?"

"Yes unnie Y/n"

You said while smiling at her.She gave you a shy smile and looked at Yoongi again.

"Suga..?"

"Hmm?"

"She is so pretty"

Her words made you blush and you kissed her hand.

"Not more than my unnie."

She smiled.Yoongi was so happy and surprised to see her noona smile.It was like she forgot how to smile butvshe did it. She can make anyone smile.

His Noona shifted a bit and opened her oxygen mask.She was so pale. Yoongi's family seems to have a very light skin but she was way too pale..

"The maids will serve you lunch noona"

She nodded and Yoongi gestured you to get out of the room with him.

"Whats her name?"

"You asked her?"

"Yona"

You nodded and took the plate from the maid.

"The food tastes more good when fed by family"

You said as if you were clarifying yoongi and went inside.

"Unnie..can I feed you today?"

She nodded and you sat beside him.

"Okay now open your mouth unnie"

You said while placing the chopstick near her mouth.The maids told you she never finishes herbfiid but today she finished it all.

You made her drink some water and placed the glass down.

"Yn can I ask you something?"

"Yup.."

Her eyes were glistening while speaking.

"Tell me a truth y/n..I am a burden for Suga and halmeoni right?"

Her words made you confuse.You just got to know about her a few hours ago but one thing is for sure that Yoongi loves his noona more than anything.

"I really don't know much unnie..but I can tell you that they love you way too much to let you go"

She averted her gaze down.

"So stop thinking nonsense and recover soon okay?"

She nodded as you left her side.
.
.
.

You two were returning back home but yout mind was still stuck at Yona.She is the living example of how ruthless your father was. You were looking out the window. In your whole life,you never even imagined to hurt anyone but at the same time,you father was torturing a literal child at that time.

"You can't change it"

He said all of a sudden pulling you out of your thoughts.

"But we can move over it"

"I will do everything you say"

You said all of a sudden,pain still evident in your voice.

"What?"

"Cooking,cleaning,anything I will forever remain a slave to you..I promise"

"That's the least I can do after all of the problem we have caused you"

He parked the car at the side of the road making you confused.

"Can you do me a favour then?"

"Anything"

You said sternly..

He moved a bit closer to your face.Your breath became uneven at proximity.He tugged your hair behind your ears.

"Dont associate yourself with that bastard"

You looked at him with a confused expression

"My wife should not address him and her as 'we'"

He pulled himself back and started the engine speaking the last words.

"Otherwise I will have to make sure that she never forgets she is Min not Choi"

Double updates..thank me later yall.Had time for the last time cuz from tommorow my vivas are gonna start.
Anyways I actually had to discuss something,if you have read the full ff yk that yn is studying business right?But I feel that's too boring.I want her to study medicine now..besides I like some medico romance and yk between yn and who..
So should I make her study medicine? I will edit the previous chapters when I will get time okie..tell me your thoughts..
And yeah that will make Jin a medical professor so think about it and do tell me ..

♡Borahae