Part 15

Seri:oppa you are looking so handsome today...how can you always look this hot huh?

You were eating your breakfast without any words

You were eating your breakfast without any words.Your blood is all vapourised due to anger..Your silent anger creates a dangerous aura around you..
Well Yoongi was looking so handsome indeed like you could stare at him for ours..

"You are my dream guy oppa.."

Why is she so obsessed with someone else's husband..
You silently said it..

Y/n:I will have to visit professor Kim once today..

Yoongi looked at you with a sharp death glare.The mood here is so intense right now..as both of them are giving a dangerous aura in the environment. It was always Yoongi who did this but today you are surely more pissed off then him..

Yoongi:You are not going anywhere unless you are completely healed..

Y/n:As far as I remember..I heard the doctor  saying yesterday..I am completely fine so..I WILL GO NOW..

You were growling today.Even Yoongi was scared for a while.Wow did he just got scared of the person he is suppose to scare everytime?..Interesting!

Yoongi:I said You.Wont .Go..

Y/n:I am afraid that I can't obey you..

You know he can't threaten you in front of Seri..and you are definitely taking advantage of it..

Yoongi:Okay..

Y/n:okay?

Yoongi:Yeah you can go..

You got up from your place and went towards the main door when Yoongi started following you..

Yoongi:Get in the car quick..

Y/n:What?

Yoongi:Dumb?I said In.The.Car NOW!

Y/n: Bu..but I can

Yoongi said nothing and just entered the car.Well you wouldn't really mind him to accompany you so....Yeah you got in the car..
.
.
.

You were looking at Yoongi today.Times are changing now.You don't stare outside anymore and Yoongi don't get annoyed by it anymore..Both are equally psychotic...

Yoongi:what's the sudden need?

Y/n:He said he wants to meet

Yoongi:Never met a professor who wants to meet his married student on off days..

You scoffed and looked at the road..

After a while you said

Y/n:Never met a guy who has a wife and still HUGS another girl..

Yoongi:what?

Y/n:Nothing ju-ni..

Yoongi:Sarang..

Y/n:Seri isn't here remember?