Part 19

You both got out of the restaurant and started walking towards the car.You checked your wrist watch as you said.

"Can I go now?"

"Where?"

"I can still make it to the last rehearsal "

He looked at you more like glared at you. You didn't say something disrespectful than why does he seems to be mad?

"Do you think I bought you for a date?"

You were looking at him.

He unlocked the car and said..

"Halmeoni wants to meet you"
.
.
.

The perfect clear sky was looking so pleasant from the car window.It was a very pleasant day today,perfect for a picnic or a walk.If only you could  have a walk with your husband.

You left a sigh at your thoughts.The drive was gonna be atleast an hour long. Halmeoni stays at the outskirts of town.You took out your earphones and started playing your favorite song on loop.

'Enchanted ' by Taylor Swift plays here.Please play the song to get the vibe of the story.

The song started playing as you rested your elbows on the car window.Its been awhile since you haven't daydreamed about your soulmate.Well now atleast you have someone to imagine in place of your soulmate.Your first love,your husband.

You turned to look at him.His eyes were focused on the road.Hands on the steering wheel while some veins were popping out on his manly hand.He was way too perfect.
You saw that his hair were falling on his forehead.Must be uncomfortable right?
It was like you forgot all the events,pain everything and all u remember is that you loving him mote than anything.You were never loved by anyone but still somehow you know very well how to love someone.

You raised your hand and pushed his hair back.His lips parted a bit in surprise.He looked at you.As soon as his eyes met yours,your daydream broke and you realized that maybe you have crossed the line.Your hair was flowing with the wind as some strands were stuck to your cheeks.
He was still looking at you,and you never dared to break it.

"Y/n I lo-  "

"WATCH OUT YOONGI!"

He immediately turned the steering wheel as the car halted on the side of the road.

You were literally out of breath.But as soon as you gathered yourself,you turned to look at him with concern as you asked him..

"You alright Yoongi?"

"You alright Y/n?"

Both of you said at the same time with the exact tone,full of concern for the...love of your life?

He started the car again as you started looking at your thighs.
.
.
.

"My baby..you look so pale Y/n"

You hugged her as she kissed your forehead.

She told you to sit next to him while Yoongi went in one of the rooms. You wanted to go with him but didn't wanted to disturb him.

She sat beside you and kissed your forehead again.

"So how is it going Y/n?"

"What halmeoni?"

You asked in pure confusion

"Living with my grumpy grandson dripping in vengeance?"

"Wh..what?"

Vengeance?How does she know about that.

She looked at you and signalled you to keep your head on her lap.You followed her instructions as she caressed your hair a bit.