Part 8

The week was going very good for you as Yoongi wasn't home for the past 6 days and you were doing really good in the mock tests in the university.

It was another day in the university.You were in the canteen hanging out with Nayeon and Tzuyu.You made a few more friends Jimin and Jihyo

Tzuyu:Yn how the heck you study so much everytime?Like how is that even possible?

Y/n:Uhmm..I don't know how..but it happens..

Jimin:Aish Tzuyu..you never even try to study

Tzuyu:Hey how can you say that(angry)

Nayeon:Aish Jimin stop teasing her..

Jimin:Well I was just saying the truth (teasing)

Tzuyu:Park Jimin..you want to die?

Jimin:See..I told you she is a psycho killer..

Jihyo:Aish.. Jimin stop it..

The bell rang and you guys ran towards the class

Suddenly you saw that the old lunch lady of the university spilled all the trays and now having a hard time picking them up..

You decided to help her but you heard Nayeon screaming

Nayeon:Hurry ynnie otherwise professor Kim will not let you enter the class..

Well she was right.. professor Kim don't like students who are not punctual..
But you can't just leave the poor lady like that..so you ignored her warnings and went to help her..

You cleaned all the mess and threw the trash in the dustbin

Lady:Thank you so much darling..May God fulfil all your wish..

Suddenly she saw something on your finger and questioned you

Lady:(confused)Honey..why do you have a ring in your left hand?Are you married?You don't like you are more than 20 sweetie..

You were scared now..you know you definitely don't deserve to get married at such a young age and that too to the person who hated you the most in this whole world..

Y/n: Ahjumma I have to go now..I am missing my classes..

To avoid any of her question..you ran from there to your class..you saw the teachers podium empty so you thought Professor hasn't entered yet so went in only to be greeted by a angry Seokjin..

Jin:With whose permission you are entering my class at this hour miss Min Y/n?(Cold and deep)

Y/n:So..sorry sir I (cut off by Jin)

Jin:Out of my class NOW

You closed your eyes and went outside the class with tears in your eyes..

Nayeon:Excuse me sir..my friend wasn't roaming around..she was helping the lunch lady..

Jin:Miss Im Nayeon..I don't like it when people give me explanation which I haven't asked for(cold)

Nayeon sat down and started mumbling

Nayeon:He only looks handsome outside..what a cold jerk..

Tzuyu:shsh...if he heard you we will be definitely expelled..

Nayeon: Whatever..(rolling her eyes)
I feel bad for ynnie..

Jimin:Same..

The class ended and Jin came and stood in front of you.You were looking down with tears in your eyes..

Jin:You should look at people when they talk to you miss Y/n..(cold)

You held your head a bit high and Jin's heart sank at the sight of your red puffy eyes with dry tears..

Jin:Let me give you a advise MissY/n.. sometimes you need to be selfish to achieve some things in your life.. because the World will always remain selfish to you..

Handing you  some papers..

Jin:These are the notes I have given today..note it down and if you need any help..I am in my cabin..

Saying this he went from there

Nayeon:Aish..look at our ynnie..that jerk..

Jihyo:Don't you have a crush on him?

Nayeon:Well not anymore..I don't want mr cold heart...

Jimin: Exactly Nayeon you deserve something better...

Tzuyu: Seriously..

Yn:let's go now I am tired..

You went out and went inside the car.Yoongi always sent this one car to pick you up.Either he wants to show everyone how much he 'loves' you or he thinks you will runaway..

You went inside your room after a very long day..You layed on your bed thinking about university.Suddenly you felt someone's presence in your room.You quickly got up from the bed only to see Yoongi leaning on the railing of the terrace with a cigarette in his hand.
You hate the smell of cigarettes.You can't even stand it.

Yoongi saw that you noticed him and smirked looking at you..

Yoongi:Welcome hom..sorry hell bitch..

You were looking down

He started coming towards you and soon there wasn't even an inch of gap between you two..

Yoongi:Missed me?

You weren't saying anything..

Yoongi:I know you haven't..

Well that was not the entire truth.You did missed him when you use to look at his chair come throne in the dining area.And also every morning when he wasn't there to drop you..

Yoongi:But I missed you..gets hard to live if you don't take out your stress you know..

You were shivering due to fear

Yoongi:(coming closer to your face)What do you think Mrs Min Y/n? Shouldn't you help your husband in taking out his stress

You were completely clueless about what he was saying suddenly he pushed you on the bed

He then handcuffed you and took a leather belt..

You were shivering due to fear.You were not even able to form sentences..but you still managed to speak

Y/n:Pl..please j..ju -ni..le..leave me pl...please

After receiving a death glare from him you turned your head to the side.You can't bear this state of yours..
Soon you realised that your weren't feeling any pain on your skin

Have i perhaps lost my sense of touch..or am I dead already..

You looked at the direction and saw Yoongi removing the handcuffs from your hands..

Yoongi:(sarcastically)Even when I try..I can't be like your damn father..well good for you..

Saying this he left our room

Is he bipolar or something?I don't wanna live like this God..but I don't why I don't want to leave him alone..ahh my mind will explode someday..

Hey guys..first of all..thank you to all my readers who are giving this ff lots of love and support.And also thank you for voting.
Do you like this ff..The idea of this ff randomly popped in my head I thought Yoongi will be a perfect match.hehehe..
I will try to post more parts asap..Durga Puja has started and as a Bengali I can't confirm anything lol..
For those still scratching your head in confusion..Durga Puja is a Indian festival celebrating the power of Goddess Durga..mainly celebrated among Bengalis..

Happy Durga Puja..and Navaratri to everyone and I will try my best to post next part.. BORAHAE 💜