Part 16

A decision that costs millions
  A decision you regret in trillions..
        I am sorry,I can't change it..
          It's hard to tell you that
   All your life you have to bear it
     You mend me,you give me life
     But a bastard that suck it all
       I live in this world for you
   But here I crave to destroy you
          I scream my lungs out
       To make you hear me out
     But do I deserve the chance?
        Do I deserve your glance?
       You hate me..I know that,
And trust me I wanna hate you too
         I wanna save you from me
         I wanna let you breathe
But love..I cant change the destiny
             The destiny you hold
                 Honey..my love,
       I am destined to love you,
              Even after you die,
     You will always remain mine..

Watering the palnts is your favorite thing to do in morning. This mansion is no fun for you so you found something which brings you joy..

"Grow well.."

You patted the leaf and went inside..

"Good morning oppa! Seri said while hugging Yoongi who was having his morning coffee..

"Good morning little princess.."

Seri looked at you and said..

"Good morning unnie.."

Your anger was on its peak but you have a great control on your feelings..perks of growing up in a orphanage..

"Good morning Seri.."

"Unnie let's have breakfast together.."

"I am sorry but I have to make-.."

"It's ready.."

The maid said..You are amazed...like just wow?So you are suddenly free from house chores?Or is it because of Seri..

You sat on the chair opposite of Yoongi 'throne 'while Seri sit beside him..

"Remember the last time I visited..you fed me breakfast while I used to sit on your lap..?"

"I am done now..thanks.." You said while bowing to the maid..

"Unnie!"
Seri called you from behind..

"Can oppa drop me to school today?"

"I ain't your oppa's manager seriah!Ask him..I have to take my leave now.."

You said and went upstairs..

"Unnie was so mad right?"

Yoongi looked at the stairs..he was always told by his grandmother and Namjoon that he has a short temper..but looks like someone else is hoping to take that title away..

But why the hell is she mad?
.
.
.

Namjoon:Really?she did that?

Yoongi:yes and she even left before I could return back home to drop her to the Uni.. I am telling you Namjoon,she is mentally retarded..

Namjoon started laughing out loud..

Yoongi:And so are you..why the heck are you laughing?

Namjoon:I never knew you are this stupid..

Yoongi:what?

Namjoon:Omg..isn't it obvious?She is jealous hyung..

Yoongi blinked a few times with his iconic curious cat look..

Yoongi:jealous?of what?

Namjoon face palmed himself..

"You are hopeless hyung.."
.
.
.

"Jealous?of what?

Yoongi thought while driving the car..

"Oppa what this?"

Seri asked while picking up a bouquet from the back seat..

He wanted to give it to you but he couldn't..He has a ego problem which he hates so much these days..

"They were pretty so I brought them.."

"Can I keep it?"

Seri said while giving him puppy eyes..Those were for you..for his wife but he couldn't do anything now beside he can't refuse his lil sis right?

"Yeah.."

They both reached the mansion.You were in the garden,reading your favourite book November 9 by Colleen Hoover..

You didn't noticed them..Soon Seri cane running to you followed by Yoongi.

"Unnie..what r u doing?"

"Nothing much.."
You said closing the book..she sat on the swing beside you while Yoongi stood there hands in his pocket..

"Look at these flowers unnie..arent these so pretty?"

"Ah! Roses..they are my favorite.."

"Fuck.."
Yoongi cursed his fate when you said that..

"Oppa gave me these.."

Your smile dropped for a sec..You looked at Yoongi who wasnt even looking at you..He was looking up as if he was thinking smth..You put on a fake smile and said..

"Great Seri..go fresh up okay.."
You sat while patting her head..She ran inside.You sighed..

"Arent you going too easy on me?"

"Wh..what?"
Yoongi asked you with a puzzled expression..

"I am not in pain for a while..doesn't it bother you?"

Yoongi's mind went blank..he can't process any words..

"Answer me Ju-ni.."

You now stood up in front of him..Eyes locked with his..you can see a different emotion in his dark orbs while he can see tears in your eyes..

"All of a sudden?"
He asked eyes still locked with yours..

"Dont wanna lose the habit of crying myself to sleep everynight..otherwise it will hurt more.."

You said while you tears betrayed you..You wiped them and passed him a smile..

"I will be moving in your room..Seri was asking why we have separate rooms so I told her that because of my health..pls bear me till she stays here.."

"Then I might keep her here forever.."

He said..you looked at him with shock.. he went inside leaving you all alone..

Sorry for the small chapter.Exams are going on but I promise once my winter break begins..I will update more often. BTW the poem above was written by me..I wrote it in other circumstances but I thought it kinda vibes here too..Take care everyone..

Borahae 💜