Part 24

You stood in front of the small building as a smile crept on your lips. It is almost one year since you left this place. The orphanage hasn't changed a bit. You step forward towards the main gate.

"Noona?"

The little boy dropped his toy after seeing you. You can see he has gotten taller. He must be in elementary school by now.

You kneeled down in front of him and ruffled his hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo! How are you?"

You pecked the boy on his cheeks as you heard footsteps. You immediately know who it is.

"Y/n?"

"Ahjumma"

You gulfed her in a hug and she hugged you back. There were many times in these 11 months where you missed her love,touch and care.

"How are you yeobo? Look how skinny you have gotten"

Worry was clearly visible in her eyes as you gave her a assuring smile.

She made you sit in her room which was yours too when you lived here. You were always a special child to her.

"I am here to pick up some of my stuff"

The smile on her face dropped. You know the reason of the visible frown on her face. You took a deep breath.

"Ahjumma I..I love him"

Hana gasped a little as she ran to you. She checked you out like she was finding some signs of sarcasm. But you weren't joking..at all

You got up from the bed as you hugged for the third time by now.

"Pick up whatever you want..I will bring something to eat."

You nodded as you saw her leaving the room. Sighing once again you looked at your cupboard. That was like your hidden treasury box. Everything which belonged to your heart was kept there.

You opened it and saw all of your stuff there. Its really been a very long time. Your favorite books, casades everything was exactly where you left them. You took out the books which you required.

After the things you needed were taken, you were about to close the cupboard when something caught your attention. It was an old t-shirt. You kept your thi gs on the bed and took the t-shirt out. Its been so many years since you saw it. The sudden flash of the memories made you flinch a bit but then made you smile like an idiot.

"Not even a call back"

He scoffed as he checked his phone again for the 54th time since last night. He cannot believe you did not even bother to give him a call back.

"Why would she call me back? She has her Mr Kim right"

He mumbled to himself as he took out a cigarette. Placing it between his lips,he took out the lighter and lit the cigarette. Taking a long drag,he smiled a little on the little coincidence he found out last night. The world is indeed a very small place.

"I have found her and I swear I would never let her go"

I sincerely apologise for the short chapter. My finals went so well and my percentage really increased a lot.
(Our prayers have been answered guys!)
So we are in class 10 now and I am telling you this class is hell like it's been only a week since school started and I am already exhausted. I really don't know how the hell I am gonna keep up with everything. But dont worry guys I won't let this ff die or smth..its just that the updates will not be that frequent.
Pray for me guys like I really need it I swear.

Borahae 💜