Part 10

Yoongi was deeply staring at his phone.With a soft smile smile on his face he whispered to himself

"Cant deny the fact that she indeed looks like a fallen angel"

Namjoon:Hyung..we have brought him here..you can go to him now..

Yoongi:hmm..you go and pickup Y/n..

Namjoon:Okay hyung..

You came out of the shop and saw a tall handsome man waiting for you
Seeing you he passed a smile and come to you..

Namjoon:Hi yn..I am Namjoon..hyung's assistant and brother aswell..

Y/n:Hi Namjoon Oppa..nice to meet you..

Namjoon:Let's go then..

You sat beside him and he started driving

Y/n:Oppa..where we are going tonight?

Namjoon:hyung hasn't told you?We are going to the annual party..

Y/n:Annual what?

Namjoon:Well..it's like a ball arranged among mafias..to celebrate the mafia lord Min Yoongi..

Y/n:Well we don't have a relationship where he will tell me about his whereabouts..(sad chuckle)

Namjoon:I know..

Y/n:(shocked)You know...?

Namjoon:Hmm..I am sorry yn that I can't save you from the life you are living rn..but I want to say something to you..can I ?

You nodded

Namjoon:I know..hyung is definitely not acting like a husband to you..but trust me he is the best person I have seen in this world..he knows how to love..he just needs to be loved..

Y/n:Wae?Why does he hate me then?I don't even know my father.What has he done that I don't deserve to be loved by the person I lo...(you paused)

Namjoon:(excited)You love him?

Y/n:No..I mean..

Namjoon:Please yn..never stop.loving him..he really needs someone who will love him and remain by his side forever..

Y/n:If he will keep me alive..then..I won't leave his side..even if it means getting abused for the rest of my life..

Namjoon:Oh I do t think so you have to be abused by him for a long time..

Y/n:What?

Namjoon: Nothing..

Y/n:Oppa..pls tell me about my father?Was he rich?Then why did he leave me?Please tell me oppa..

Namjoon:Ah you whine just like Se ri..
Fine..listen then..

Hyung lost his mother when he was five yrs old..From then he only had his father and sister in this world.Hyung's father was a spy for the Choi's.Choi Gyehoon was the world's most dangerous Mafia back then.Hyung's grandmother was a maid in the Choi mansion so they all stayed at the maid's quarter of the mansion.Your mother..loved hyung as her own son.probably more than that as your twin brother was a spoiled brat.
One day while spying at a club..hyung's father saw that your father was hooking up with a woman which was non other then your own aunt.He really wanted to tell all this to your mother but since he was so loyal to your father..he confronted him.As a result of this bold move..your father brutally abused and murdered hyung's sister in front of his father's eyes and threatened that he will kill hyung if he says even a word to your mother.He can't bear the truth he was holding from your mother and committed suicide leaving hyung all alone in this world.After that,his grandmother send him to his uncle's to study further and after killing your family..he became the mafia lord..whom everyone fears.
Ynnie..they left you because of your gender but I highly doubt that your mother even knew about your existence..

You were crying and sobbing hard..Even you started hating your father..and the fact that you are his daughter is making you hate yourself even more..

Y/n:(sobbing)Then why haven't he kill me already..his revenge would be over by now..

Namjoon:(chuckle)Why do you think he haven't done that?

You were looking at him confused

Namjoon:Pabo.. because he also loves you..

You choked on air after listening to his words..

Namjoon:Aish ynnie..trust me..I know him since childhood..

Y/n:Keep hallucinating oppa..

The rest of the rides were full of laughters and giggles.Namjoom was telling you about his sister Se ri..which you found so interesting..and funny

Meanwhile in Yoongi's basement

The scene will be so disturbing for anyone who has a soft heart..but not for our rock hearted devil.A man was tied with chain with blood on his whole body.

Man:I..I don't know anything about that fire sir..please trust me..

Yoongi:Still so stubborn..(smirk)Fine..guards prepare the shock treatment for our chief guest here..

He then looked at his watch and told one of the guards..

Yoongi:I have to go now..till then(smirk)You guys can have fun with our today's prey..

Saying this..he left from there..

In your room..
Namjoon:Aish..ynnie..you are looking so beautiful..

Y/n:Yah..stop it oppa..

Namjoon:But I am serious..

You both were laughing and giggling hard that it can be heard all over the mansion.

Yoongi entered the mansion and asked Dahyun where you were.
He then went towards your room and saw with Namjoon and happy and giggling.
He felt kind of relieved to see you happy after such a long time.But surely he is feeling something which he haven't felt before after seeing you happy and smiling with Namjoon..

Yoongi:Namjoon..go and check on that guy..

Namjoon:hyung you are here?I am going..Bye ynnie..

You:(smiling)Bye bye..oppa..

Namjoon left.You stood up from your place and extended a glass of water towards Yoongi.

Y/n:Take it Ju-ni..you might need it..

Yoongi:(cold)No thanks..btw I am happy that you are finally serving your master like that..

Y/n:great..as long as you are happy..I don't need anything else..

saying this you left the room..

Yoongi:(smile for some reason)What?She wants my happiness..is she high on something?
He then went downstairs.

You guys were heading towards the venue..the ride was complete silence until he broke it..

Yoongi:Before mingling around with random people..let me tell you that everyone there are just ruthless and dangerous..so for god's sake please don't get yourself in trouble..

The car stopped and you spoke..

Y/n:Even if I get myself in trouble..I know you will save me..right SARANG?

Yoongi was shocked..well super shocked..

Yn:What?You want me to call you ju-ni in front of everyone?Won't it sound a bit sensual?

Well Yoongi was used to of seeing fear in your eyes for him but he cant deny the fact that he lowkey like this yn..

Yoongi:You do drugs?I didn't knew that..please stop talking nonsense and get off..

You smiled and went inside with him