Part 6

You were cooking in the kitchen.Dahyun was also prohibited to help you.

Y/n:You want to make my life miserable right Mr min ?Then I will also try my best to not become miserable at all.If you are the Mafia lord..then I am also Choi Y/n..

You were blabbering suddenly you saw Yoongi entering ..in his regular boss attitude..

You ignored him but then he shout..

In my room..now

Room?Why in his room..God save me.What the hell he wants to do now..

You went in his room.He got up from his armchair and locked the door..making you more scared..

Yoongi:Like your new job bitch?

Y/n:I..like cooking anyway..

Yoongi:Oh really I see..well I won't eat any shit you will cook..I have a diet chart..and you need to follow it..

He gave you the diet chart..and you saw it and your eyes popped out..

Almost all of the dishes on the chart need 3hrs of preparation..

Yoongi:I hope you know I won't tolerate any kind of clumsiness right jagi?

You were glaring at him with tears in his eyes..

Yoongi:(deep)Eyes down bitch..

You started looking down..

Yoongi:Sit on the bed..

You went and sat on it..

Yoongi:Well I just thought now that I call you my pleasure toy..but you have never given me any..

You breath become uneven..

What about now?

He said with a smirk..leaning towards your face

Y/n:(sob)pls..ju ni don't..

Yoongi:Don't you think I love your sobs?

Y/n:hmm

Yoongi: exactly..keep sobbing

He then gave you a paper bag

Yoongi:Now leave before I change my mind about having some pleasure..or perhaps you want me to change my mind(smirk)

You took it and ran straight towards your room

Yoongi:Aish..all she does is keep crying..(annoyed)

You went in your room and started sobbing..you were so tired of this constant fear and torture..

Suddenly your gaze landed on the paper bag..

What could It be..?

You thought..

You opened the bag and saw all the items you will need for university and the most amazing thing was that all of the stuff were exactly of your taste.. exactly how you would like it..

Yn:He bought these for me..Why?Doesn't he hate the Idea of me going out of this place...then why?

You wondered and fell asleep..Around 4:00am the door of your room opened with a loud thud..

Yoongi:Wake up bitch..

You slowly opened eyes and stared at the drunk Yoongi standing in front of you..

Stand up bitch..

He screamed at you

You were still staring at him suddenly he grabbed your arm and threw you near the side table