One Shot - Coming Back To You

Hello everyone. First and foremost, this is NOT part of the main story. This takes place at the same time as pokemon journey's episode 106. To give you a small indication, Ash and Goh traveled to Hoenn to meet up with Chloe who was searching for this 'mysterious' Sylveon trainer. She finds her and the trainer (which is Serena) introduces her to contests.

This chapter is a special chapter made for the 17th of October which we know as Amourshippings day. Our beloved day that deserves a special as a celebration. Hereby i present you my first ever one-shot and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. I don't know any more to say so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The art was created by legendAmourshipper. Make sure to check out his content aswell.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 5852

_______________________________________

Narrator: Ash and Goh just traveled to Hoenn. It was mainly for a research project but they also had agreed to meet up with Chloe. Besides, Goh desperately wanted to catch an Altaria. Now, the two companions are making their way over to the contest hall, which they had agreed on as meeting place.

However, as they were almost there, Wallace suddenly showed up and challenged Ash to a battle. Things went out of hand when Goh saw Chloe performing in the contest and had no way to get there with Ash, who was locked in a fierce six on six battle.

The contest was over and so was Ash's battle with Wallace. Yet, they weren't able to go to the contest hall because Wallace kept spoiling Ash with gifts, signature cards and much more.

In the meantime, Chloe and Serena went to the docks as Chloe's ship was about to arrive. She got on it and right then at that moment, both trainers came running towards her.

"Chloe!" Both yelled in unison, getting on the ship.

"I battled Wallace!" Ash shouted gleefully as he ran past a stunned Serena.

"And I caught Altaria!" Goh shouted, as gleeful as Ash while he got onto the ship.

"A-Ash!?" Serena questioned, causing the young trainer to turn around and look at her with surprise. Immediately, his lips changed into one of a smile. "Serena!" He shouted back.

"It's been so long! How are you doing? And you're looking good too Pikachu!" She said, barely able to comprehend the feeling she felt inside now. She felt giddy and very happy to see her friend again.

"Pikaaa!" Pikachu squealed happily.

Before Ash could reply, the horn of the ship made a noise, alarming everyone that the ship was about to set sail.

"I'm competing in the masters eight competition!" Ash shouted with a large smile on his face as the distance between the two grew more and more.

"I'll be rooting for both of you!" Serena said. "If you're gonna be the best battler, I'm gonna be the best performer!" Her cheeks were wide as she was smiling brightly.