~Epilogue~

A drop of water slid down the window of the car slowly, leaving a smooth trail as it went.

It drizzled slightly that evening.

My dad and my sister sat silently in the car as well, exhausted from our hiking trip.

I leaned on the window and looked down on the road, trying to ignore the swirling mist of thoughts roaming in my head.

My dad sighed beside me.
"Today was fun guys," he said to us, one hand on the steering wheel and eyes staring straight ahead.

"You didn't tell me fun meant deadly in your language dad, but in my language fun is fun and deadly is deadly, just so you know, Tanya muttered from the back seat.

My dad only chuckled.

"Tanya, my girl. You're always so aggressive." He said.

"Tell me about it," I mummured before I felt a sharp kick at the back of my seat.

"Hey!" I spun around to get the girl.

I reached for her but my seatbelt restrained me and she also shifted further away from me.

"I will still get you. We're going home and you can't run forever."  I hissed at her before turning back.

"You people are always fighting. I can't wait till you grow up and stop it finally," dad complained.

"As far as Tanya keeps being annoying, that wish would forever be a dream," I said.

Dad chuckled again.

"Speaking of dreams," dad started, his face becoming instantly serious. "I had one horrible one, weeks ago when we first moved here. It's...it's still confusing though. In the dream I went hiking and I walked into this old house."

He paused, trying hard to remember the remaining parts." So I was searching for something and I walked into this room still searching for it. Suddenly, this flashing purple light surrounded me and I saw this ghost like face hiss at lunge at me before I woke up instantly from the nightmare."

He shivered.
"What a dream," He said with a sigh and focused back on the road.

I looked into the rearview mirror with a raised brow and caught Tanya's eye.

She shrugged slightly and shook her head, her brows furrowing in confusion.

I looked away and stared back out at the rain, trying to ignore the sick feeling in my stomach.

I glanced at my dad briefly and I saw a faint purple glint in his eyes as he stared innocently at the road.

------
And that's it guys!

Oops, I forgot this isn't a movie:P