→Author's note←

Wow! I'm so happy that I've finally completed a book! Ha...

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger guys, hahaha!
Since this is my first book, I know it's not really good and there are a LOT of problems and errors. I'm an amateur writer so pls bear with me...I think I should've put this in th beginning...hehe silly me.
I'm going to go back from the beginning to make edits and fix errors.

I'm working really hard on the second book and I hope it comes out better than the first.

Anyway, I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to every single person who ever read, voted or commented on this book. It means sooo much! It really does to every person who has ever taken their time to do anything. Support is cherished and appreciated even if they don't say. I'm saying thank you so much! Your tiny little votes and comments make me smile.

If you're a fellow writer, beginning like me or not and your book has mistakes and errors and you're not getting the results you hope for, please don't give up.
Just keep writing and learning.
If you don't give up you'll get that recognition you deserve. It's all about determination. Nothing else.

I really hope more people would give my story a chance and tell me stuff I need to improve on.
I'll try to be a better writer.

I'd start crossroads two in like a month or so and I hope you'd actually read that one too.
Anyways, thanks so much again.
I hope to see you in the next book!

Wow, this book has crossed a thousand reads and plus 600 votes.
It's really not that good and I'm really surprised.
Omg, now it's crossed 2k views

Thanks y'all...