1

"Why did you called me up?"Jisoo asks as she walked up to her superior."And without my partner along?"

"This is an important mission for you to accomplish,Gunpo."Jiyong said,calling her by her code name."It is only you who can accomplish this task."

"What is it?"

"My daughter have been missing for quite some time now.We were able to track her down,she's being held in Russia.Somewhat we lost contact,and now you have to look for her."Jiyong said.He slipped Jennie's picture on the table,and a small black device."That is her.And this device,will help you track her down.Once you're at least 20 feet away from her,this will blink."

"How is this a national concern?I am a agent,I only comply to the concerns that will affect the country."Jisoo said.

"Jennie is a special agent.So it do concerns the country."Jiyong leans back."Just like you,she posses such special abilities,that's why the agency needs her back.Got it?"He says."I need her back as soon as possible."Jisoo took the picture and the device,but then she looked at the photo for a while.

She is actually pretty.

Jisoo slips the photo and the device on her coat.

"Give me 24 hours."She then leaves the office,heading to the building's rooftop.She looked up to the sky."Let's see.The sun's looking good,no bad weather for South Korea.I just hope that I'm heading to a place with a good weather."She took a step back,then she took off flying to the sky.Jisoo,have been working with KIA for 8 years now.She is the top agent,also possessing too many abilities that took her to the top.But she never liked this life,it's just she knew that this was her destiny,she was made for this.After few hours of flying all over Russia,she gets tired and stops for a while.

"This is tiring."She sighs."Holy shit!"Jisoo cursed when a helicopter passes by her in a unusual speed.

"Let me go!"

She heard a woman's shout,and suddenly the device in her hand started blinking.

"Shit!"She immediately flew to the helicopter and as she suspected,Jennie was sitting there with a man holding her.

"Yah you stupid bitch land now!"Jisoo shouts.

"You're stupid too!You're speaking in Korean they're russian you fuck!"

The woman shouts back.

This woman have the audacity to say this,huh.She is the one who needs saving here!

Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"You know what fuck this."Jisoo flew to the tail of the copter,then she grabs it,pulling it down."I hate this job so much it's exhausting."

"Yah you crazy asshole be careful I'm in here!"

Jisoo heard the cursing with her super sense.Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"She is one ungrateful woman."Jisoo then lands the helicopter in a forest like place.She heads to the door,knocking on it."Open up."The man tried to fly the helicopter once again but Jisoo stops it with her foot."Don't make me break this damn door.Okay you're making me really impatient."The pilot gasps as Jisoo took the doors off.The other man holding Jennie points the gun on Jennie's head.

"Don't you ever fucking move!"

"Oh fuck you."Before Jisoo could move one more step the man pulls the trigger,the gun penetrating on Jennie's head making her fall unconscious.

"Shit!"Jisoo kicks the man on the head knocking him down,then she got the gun on the man's hand,shooting the pilot on the head.Jisoo pulls Jennie out of the helicopter,letting her go from the rope in her hands."Don't die on me miss I don't want to fly a corpse home."Jisoo's eyes widened when Jennie opens her eyes and with her bare hands,she took the bullet off her head.Immediately the wound heals off.

"That actually hurts."Jennie says.

"Okay you're alive now let's fly home."

"What—shit oh my god!"Jennie gasps as Jisoo carries her,flying her to the sky.

"Aww what the fuck!"Jisoo cursed as Jennie hit her shoulder."Why are you so ungrateful."

"I am afraid of heights let me go."Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Okay.This is your words not mine,alright?"Jisoo then let Jennie go.

"OH FUCK YOU BITCH I DID NOT MEAN IT!I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

-

Welcome to my new book.So yeah this is my first time writing something that involves powers.I watched Moving and got inspired from it.It might be a bit cringe,or weird hehe but I'll try my best.This may be a comedy type of book,as I'm trying to make Jensoo a comedic duo here hehe.