25

Jisoo thought she would be calm this minute,but she was far from calm.Her hand's shaking,she was just so damn nervous.It was her wedding!

What if Jennie runs away?No she wouldn't do that to me.She loves me.But we barely know each other.No actually we know each other pretty well.Fucking hell.FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!

"Miss Kim,are you alright?"Wendy asks.

"Sorry.I'm just nervous.It would be a big help if my sister is here.Oh yeah right speaking of,you did tell Seulgi about this,right?"Jisoo asks.

"Yes,ma'am."

"But why isn't she here?Oh right she's busy with my job.But..ugh."

"Madam,Miss Jennie is ready."One of the staff informed them.

"Oh yeah I'll be out in a minute."Jisoo takes a deep breath."I can handle this.I almost got killed more than a hundred times.What is a little wedding,right?"After convincing herself that she will do just fine,she walks out."Dude can you hold this for me?I don't want to lose my vows."Jisoo asks Wendy as she hands her a paper.Wendy chuckles.

"Alright."The little ceremony started,with only Wendy as their witness.It was Jisoo who walks in first,and then second,the most adorable little boy Junho.He hands the rings with a toothy grin,then he held Jisoo's hand.

"Your knees are shaking,appa.You can do this!"Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you,Junho."He sits beside Wendy,and soon,the most awaited woman walks in.The gown may be minimalist,just a pearl white gown with a small veil covering Jennie's face,but Jisoo was still stunned.

SHE IS SO GORGEOUS I'M HYPERVENTILATING SOMEONE HELP I MIGHT DIE.

Jisoo thought.She was in her own little world when Jennie gave her a tap with a chuckle.

"Babe,I'm here."

"Oh yeah right."Jisoo said.She held Jennie's hand,then they faced the officiant.

"Kim Jisoo,do you take Jennie Kim to be your lawfully wedded wife?Will you honor and cherish her;love,trust, and commit to her, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?"Jisoo smiles.

"I do."

"Jennie Kim,do you take Kim Jisoo to be your lawfully wedded wife?Will you honor and cherish her;love,trust, and commit to her, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?"Jennie smiled this time.

"I do."

"You may now speak your vows."

"I have my script somewhere here."Jisoo tries to find it in her pocket,but then Wendy raises the piece of paper,it is handed to her earlier.The people in the room laughed."Okay screw that damn paper."Jisoo held Jennie's hands.

"You know I hated you the very moment I laid my eyes on you,right?"Jisoo said.Jennie chuckles.

"I do."

"It was not some sort of fairytale or love at first sight.In fact it's hate at first sight.Or I must say,first hear."Jisoo laughs to herself as it was only her who understands this joke.

"Let me go!"

She heard a woman's shout,and suddenly the device in her hand started blinking.

"Shit!"She immediately flew to the helicopter and as she suspected,Jennie was sitting there with a man holding her.

"Yah you stupid bitch land now!"Jisoo shouts.

"You're stupid too!You're speaking in Korean they're russian you fuck!"

"I hated you.You hated me.But I never knew you'd be the only person who'd be on my side on my vulnerable times.Even though I was harsh,you never left my side.I am more than grateful,Jennie.I love you so much and I promise you,I might not be perfect,but I'll make sure to do everything to make this marriage perfect for you.I will take you as my wife,to have and to hold,from this day forward,for better for worse,for richer and richer."Everyone laughs."But on a serious note,in sickness and in health,I will love and cherish you always."Jisoo was holding her tears back,but then a lone tear fell down her cheeks,but suddenly,it's gone.Jisoo looked at Jennie,she knew the woman stopped the time for that.

"Don't want to ruin our moment.And I know you want to be a tough looking but a baby inside."Jennie whispered.Jisoo chuckled.

"You know me too well."

"Miss Jennie,your vows."

"Look I could have like you the first moment we met because you're hot and stuff,but God you're too arrogant."Jennie rolls her eyes playfully.Jisoo laughed."But you know,I don't have much to say.You've been caring in your own little ways,and I love you for that.As long as I'm breathing,I will make sure that there will always be a person by your side.And I will make sure that it's me.We will build our family and future together because of course,we better be.I will stay every moment of your life.In sickness and in health,until death do us part."Jennie said.

"I now pronounce you spouses for life,you may now kiss."Jisoo removes the veil and together,they shared a tender and loving kiss.

"I love you,Kim Jennie."

"Would you be Kim Jisoo Kim then?"Jennie asks,as they both chuckled.They had a little gathering,and afterwards,not even a whole day after,they called specific people to arrange Junho's adoption papers because,that's what their marriage's main priority is.Jennie was fast asleep after,but Jisoo had one more thing to do.She called Seulgi,and Seulgi answered.

"Hey Seul!I'm finally married!Can you believe it?It was just a bummer that you're not here.But I know you're busy there and—"

"J-Jisoo."Jisoo was cut off with a sob."Mom..our mother.."

"What?Tell me what is happening?"

"She..she i-is gone."Jisoo chuckles nervously.

"What..what do you mean she's gone?She left the mansion or.."

"Jisoo,she's dead.She is gone from this world."