13

Jisoo and Jennie were at the couch,Junho was on Jisoo's arms,as usual,asleep.They were watching a movie with Junho but along the way the little boy fell asleep.Jennie was patting his back,feeling the little bumps on Junho's skin making her remember a question she've been meaning to ask Jisoo.

"Jisoo I have a question for you."Jennie said.

"What is it?"

"I've always noticed the big tattoo-like letter O on Junho's back.Do you have any idea what's that for?"Jennie asks.

"It's his name."Jisoo answered.

"What?"

"He is specimen O.But he got a legal name when we took him."Jisoo explained.

"Specimen?For what?"

"For protection of this country."Jisoo said."They're making babies out of labs,injecting them as many power as their body could take,training them hard.He got lucky,he was brought to us.We just fell in love with him,and now taking care and protecting him.Some others didn't get as much chance."Jisoo said,a hint of pain visible in her eyes.Jennie noticed it.

"Does it bring back some not so good memories?I'm sorry for asking."Jennie apologized.

"No,it's okay.Actually thank you.Keeping this secrets all to myself makes it hurts more.Being able to get it out inside of me somewhat makes it feel lighter.I had a letter like his.I was the first successful one.Maybe he's now under our protection because he's the second successful specimen.It was a bad memory,yes.But I had to just..go and move on."Jisoo said.

"So you've never experienced childhood?"Jennie asks.

"Yep."Jisoo sighs."And I don't want that to happen to him too.I don't care,I'm gonna take him.I'm gonna make him feel loved.I will stay by his side no matter what.I'm gonna protect him with all my heart and soul."Jisoo looks at the asleep Junho fondly,then she kissed him on the forehead.Jennie held Jisoo's hand.

"We're gonna do that.We will do everything for our Junho."

-

"I'll take charge with the wheel today because it is my surprise."Jennie says as she took the key off Jisoo's hand.

"That better be something good because you're smiling from ear to ear."Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"Oh you're paying attention to me,huh?Don't tell me you have a little crush on me."Jennie says teasingly.Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"You are unbelievable."Jisoo sat at the passenger's seat beside Junho,then Jennie started driving.Few minutes later,they came at the place.It was a amusement park.

"It's time for a family day!"Jennie cheered."Come on,let's go!"

"Let's go appa!Eomma I want to try the roller coaster!It gets so high let's go!"Junho says.

"Uh.."Jisoo looks at the high roller coaster."Are you even allowed to ride that,Junho?"

"Yes!Look at the height,appa!Come on let's go!"

"Oh..uhm..you go with eomma I'll wait here."Jennie giggles,making Jisoo look at her."What?"

"A grown woman,and to be specific someone who flies very high at a speed is scared of a mere roller coaster?"Jennie asked,not being able to hide her soft laughs.

"You two are just brave because whatever happens there,you will end up alive.I only have one life come on now."Jisoo said.

"Don't be scared,appa!Junho will hold your hand!"

"I don't think that's a good bargain my boy."

"Oh come on Soo don't be such a kill joy!"

"AHHHHH FUCK LET ME GO COME ON!AHHHHHHHHH WHY DID I GET PERSUADED BY THEM?!AHHHHHHHHH GOD HELP ME!!!!!"Jisoo finds herself seating like a scaredy cat at the roller coaster,while the other two were enjoying it.

"FUCK MY LIFE!!!!!"Jisoo screams at the top of her lungs.After the ride,Jisoo was left traumatized and speechless.

"Eomma appa let's go again!"Junho says excitedly.

"No no no.I left my soul up there and I have no intent to take it back."Jisoo said.Jennie and Junho could only laugh.

"Okay,I'm sorry.Let's go try some other rides now that you and Junho could enjoy."

"Are you serious,Jennie?Bunch of slides?"Jisoo says,as Jennie brought them to a trampoline park with lots of slides after trying some other rides.Junho immediately jumped on the ball pit.

"Oh come on Jisoo you have to enjoy life once in a while."Jennie said,then she jumped next to Junho."Come on!"

"No that's just so immature—"

"Look at me,Jennie!I'm jumping high!Junho and I are jumping high!"Jisoo cheers with a wide smile as she and Junho jumps at the trampoline.Jennie smiles,taking photos of Jisoo and Junho.Her goal for today is make Jisoo feel that it's not too late for her to be happy,and to do things she missed because of her awful upbringing.

"Smile!"

"Is that good?"Jisoo asks,looking at how Jennie and Junho were smiling from ear to ear as they ate some cotton candy.

"You haven't had cotton candy before?"Jennie asked.

"No."

"I got two,you can have this other one."Jennie said,handing the other stick of cotton candy to Jisoo.Jisoo looks at it weirdly,she took some and put it in her mouth.

HOLY COW THIS IS GOOD!

"This is the best thing in the world!"Jisoo says,finishing the cotton candy in few seconds.

"Oh you want some of mine? Because I can see you liked it."Jennie said.Jisoo smiles,looking at Jennie.Instead of taking the cotton candy,she hugged Jennie tight,startling her slightly.

"Thank you,Jennie.Thank you for making me happy."Jisoo said sincerely.Jennie hugs her back.

"I'm glad I made you smile today,Jisoo."