16

It was a Saturday,Jisoo and Jennie headed to the headquarters to report everything that had happened the whole week.

"And by the way,I'll be adding three more agents for the project.We could not let the future be at stake."Jiyong says.

"Alright,copy that,dad."

"If I may excuse myself,I have to go."Jisoo said.

"Where are you going?"Jennie asked.

"I have to go to my training."Jisoo answered.

"Don't go."Jennie says.

"I have to,Jennie."

"But—"

"I'll be fine."Jisoo assures her."Thanks Jiyong I gotta go."Jisoo said as she left the office.

"And you'll just watch her leave like that?"Jennie says,annoyed at her father.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"You should have stopped her!"Jennie said.

"I can't,it's her life."

"Her father could kill her at this rate."

"He won't.He worked hard to have Jisoo,I don't think he would put all that he has worked for at risk."Jiyong said.Outside the room,Seulgi was with Junho,watching over him as the two went inside.

"Appa!"Junho runs to Jisoo,hugging her.

"It still confuses me why he calls you appa."Seulgi said with a chuckle.

"She's gay."Junho said.

"What?Where did you learn that word?"Jisoo asked.

"Noonas and hyungs.They said you and eomma are gay."Junho said.

"He is right tho."Seulgi said to which Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Can you wait for a minute?Until Jennie comes out.I really have to go."Jisoo said.

"Training with dad?"Seulgi asked,visibly worried.Jisoo smiles,patting Seulgi's shoulder.

"I'm fine,I can protect myself.Have you seen my biceps?It's bigger than yours."Jisoo joked.Seulgi chuckles.

"Alright,alright.Just take care of yourself."

But Jisoo was far from fine.The usual training got tougher.Jisoo was having a hard time to keep up.More people,more bullets to avoid,longer hours of training are all exhausting her.But she can't stop.Hee father's watching.But then the exhaustion won over her body,before she could fly over again,she fell.More bruises and a bleeding nose,she can't stand anymore.

"Stop!"Seunghyun shouts.He walks to Jisoo."Stand up.Stand the fuck up!"He shouted so with all Jisoo's strength that was left,she stood up.But not long after she received a strong slap from her father,sending her to the ground once again."This is all you've got to do,Jisoo.This is all you got to do and you can't do it right?!"

"I'm sorry,father."Jisoo did not tell Seulgi about what her father was actually doing,She did not want to bother her.Seulgi had no idea that Jisoo's still continuously suffering.

"I did not want an apology!Go and continue!"

Jisoo came back to the house,exhausted.Jennie was at the couch,watching something.

"Where's Junho?"She asked.

"His sleeping—oh my god Jisoo!"Jennie rushed to Jisoo, ushering her to sit on the couch."I'll get the first aid kit!"Jennie got the box,she immediately opened it and started treating Jisoo's bruises.

"A-Ahh be careful please."Jisoo said.

"Your father did this,didn't he?"Jennie asked.Jisoo did not answer."Okay maybe you're not comfortable with the topic.Does it hurt so bad?"

"Yup."Jisoo replied.

"Alright.This will hurt a bit,okay?"Jennie continued treating Jisoo's bruises.

"You know I wonder,how does it feel to be you and Junho?Your wound heal quickly,you don't have to feel pain.That is a great power."Jisoo said.Jennie chuckles.

"Being able to heal our body doesn't mean we don't feel pain.We feel everything,it's painful.But for me I got used to it as it heals quickly."Jennie explains.Jisoo nods.

"Can it heal emotional trauma wounds too?"Jisoo joked.

"What?"

"Nothing,I was joking."Jennie finished Jisoo up.

"Alright,all done.If you need painkillers we have some at the medicine kit."Jennie was about to stand up to take the first aid kit back to it's place,but Jisoo grabbed her wrist.She looked at Jisoo."Anything else?"She asked.

"Uhm..thank you for everything.I don't know how many times I've thanked you but it felt like it wasn't enough."Jisoo said.Jennie chuckles.

"It's fine,no biggie.We're friends.I'll just bring this kit back to it's place,alright?"Jennie was about to stand up but once again,Jisoo grabbed her."What?"

Fuck everything I'll do it.

And to her surprise,Jisoo cupped her face and kissed her lips.