11

"Please Jisoo just listen to me—"

"Listen to what?To your lies?!I always wondered why you're always crying beside me.Apologizing and whatsoever.I ignored it because I trusted you.But fuck the reason was way more than I expected!What the hell!"Jisoo shouted.

"Do not shout at her."Seunghyun says.

"You shut up!"Seulgi shouts at him.

"Why have I never known you?Why didn't you let me know who you are?"Jisoo asks.

"Let's talk about this privately.The students will come back soon and they'll hear us."Seulgi said,trying to be the calmest person in the situation.

"I don't care!How could you leave knowing that he is my father?"Jisoo breathes heavily."How can you not save me?"

"Please listen to me Jisoo.."Seulgi's tears fell,wanting to explain her side.

"Why?Why does he love you and not me?"Jisoo looks at her father,who was just staring at her without a single care."How can he be affectionate to you?How does it feel to be able to feel his warm hug?How does it feel to have a father?"Jisoo asks.

"Stop being dramatic."Seunghyun says.

"Shut the fuck up!"Seulgi shouts at him again."Look Jisoo he wanted to control my life that's why I left.Way before you were even born.I am not aging because of his antidote.Since I discovered that he put a antidote on me without my knowledge and permission,I left him."

"I just wanted the best for you."Seunghyun said.

"You don't know what's the best for me!"Seulgi shouts at him,pissed off.

"Why do I have to exist if you won't even treat me like your own?"Jisoo asked,her voice displaying pain.

"When did I ever treat you like you're not my child,you ungrateful brat."Seunghyun said.

"I don't want to see any of you."Jisoo says,rushing to leave them.Jennie happens to see her,as she was coming back to see how Jisoo's doing.Junho took a nap instead of eating,so she just decided to look after Jisoo,as she have a glimpse of how awful Jisoo's father is.

"Jisoo where are you—"

"Get out of my way."Jennie snaps, effectively stopping the time.She studies Jisoo's face closely.

"She cried..she's crying."She whispers.She snaps again,Jisoo walks out.

"Get away from us!And if I ever see you again,I'm gonna despise you for the rest of your old,pathetic life."Seulgi says.

"This is not yet over,Seulgi.You have to come see your father."

"You wish.Now leave!"He finally leaves without much fuss.Jennie walks over Seulgi,wanting to know what happened.

"What happened,Kang?"Jennie asks.

"Look Jen,I'm not in the mood to narrate this complicated feud.All I could tell you is,you and Junho will be her lifeline now,please take care of her and understand her."Seulgi pats Jennie's shoulder."Please be kind to Jisoo.She needs you."

Jisoo went at the office,Junho was fast asleep at the couch.Jisoo walks over her son,and kisses his forehead gently.

"Appa.."Junho mutters.

"Yes baby?I'm here."Jisoo said.Jisoo sat beside him,Junho crawled over her and lays on her chest.

"He is scary.Protect Junho,pretty please?"He says.Jisoo smiles.

"Appa will always protect Junho."Jisoo replies with a smile."Go continue your nap."Jisoo said.Junho snuggles over Jisoo's neck,falling asleep again.Jisoo pats his back gently.Today's event made Jisoo promise herself one thing:to be the best parent for Junho.She doesn't want any child to ever experience whatever happened to her,that's why she wanted to love and protect Junho.She wanted to keep him.She kisses his forehead once again.

"I'll do everything for you,Junho."Jisoo whispers.Jisoo hears the door's clicked and before Jennie could say anything,she shushes her.

"Junho's asleep."She says.

"I brought him lunch.Too bad.It is for me now."Jennie said as she put the food down at the center table.Jisoo chuckled.

"I'll bring him for lunch later once he wakes up.For now,watch over him while I do work."Jisoo puts Junho down at the couch gently,then she stood up.She was about to walk to her table when Jennie holds her hand,stopping her."What?"Jisoo asks.

"Look I don't know what happened exactly or your family problems but I just want fo let you know that I'm here,I'm willing to listen.I can be your friend,remember?If it feels too heavy,I am here.Keeping everything to yourself will just hurt you more,you know."Jennie says.With Jennie's comforting words,Jisoo can't help but to broke down.Jennie panicked,so she immediately hugged Jisoo.

"I..I don't know what I'm feeling anymore.It just,it just hurts.."Jisoo whispers as she sobbed.She needed that.She needed her.

"Shh..it's gonna be alright,I'm here."Jennie whispers softly.

"He raised me not to be soft,but it's getting harder and harder,it's taking a toll on me."Jisoo sobbed.

"You can be vulnerable,Jisoo.You can be vulnerable with me."Jennie assures her.