21

Jisoo and Junho made a recovery,for a while  they weren't on the mission.Jennie was the one to talk to her parents,making sure to not tell them the exact detail for the absence.As much as she trusts her parents,she cannot trust her father with Jisoo's information.

"Why isn't Seulgi coming?It's been a week.I've been here for a week yet she hasn't visited me yet."Jisoo asked Jennie."Do you know why?"Jennie knows why,of course.

"Jennie,I will not be here for Jisoo and Junho later."Seulgi informs Jennie,while they were outside waiting for the two,as they got some last minute check ups done.

"Why?"Jennie asks.

"Don't tell Jisoo about this,but I'm gonna visit my father.In order for him not to intervene in Jisoo's recovery, land for the abuse not to go further,I will make a deal with him."Seulgi says.

"You know how your father is.He can kill you."Jennie reminded her.

"I'm his only daughter in his eyes.He will never harm me.After all,I caused Jisoo's existence.I caused her sufferings."

"Don't say that."Jennie said.Seulgi smiles.

"Just let me do this for my sister.I am the only one who could save her from him.And that is something I would willingly do for her."Jennie smiled too.

"Update us,and keep yourself safe."

On the other hand,Seulgi was safe and sound.After what she did to her father,Seunghyun didn't mind it.

-Flashback-

Seulgi came to the house,she pressed the doorbell and it was her mother who welcomed her.

"What are you doing here?After what you did to your father?"Her mother questions.

"I am here to talk to him.Let me see him,mom."

"I'm here."Seunghyun says."Seulgi..it's okay."He opens his arms for a hug."Come here."Seulgi hugs her father.

"I'm sorry for everything I did,dad.I just..I don't know I went so crazy."

"You don't have to explain,I'll always forgive you my dear daughter."Seunghyun said.

"I just want you to get off Jisoo's back and I'll be staying with you."

"But Jisoo's my daughter."Seunghyun says.Seulgi's fist clenched,but she held herself back.

"Please..I don't want to argue anymore."

"Alright."

"Jennie I was asking you."Jisoo calls Jennie,who was out of the moment for a minute.

"Oh yeah what?"

"Do you know why Seulgi's not visiting?"Before Jennie could answer,the doorbell rang.Jisoo and Junho looked at each other excitedly.

"Seulgi!"

"Aunt Kang!"They both raced to the door,excited to open it.

"Seulgi!"Jisoo hugs Seulgi as well as Junho.

"Aunt Kang I missed you!"

"I know,baby.Sorry for not visiting,I got into a mission lately."Which is,a lie.

"Okay alright.But at least you're here."Jisoo said.

"But not for long.I just went here for this."Seulgi hands Jisoo a envelope.Jisoo opened it.

"Three first class tickets to Paris?And a key?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"Look I talked to Jiyong and he agreed that you and your family could use a little break.Considering that you've been working your ass off without a break and Jennie have been working hard too for this mission,he also thought that this will be the best for all of you.And as for that key,it is my house.My butler will be picking you up and will be taking care of you there."Seulgi explained,but Jisoo wasn't pleased.

"Why aren't you coming with us?"Jisoo asked.

"I will be the one in charge temporarily as you both take a break."Seulgi said.

"But it will be less fun without you,Auntie."Junho said.Seulgi smiled.

"I will be there for your next vacations,kiddo.Just this one,you can go as a family.Now quit the sad face,this is for all of you!"

Jisoo and Jennie were sitting at their seats,while Junho was busy charming the flight attendants that they literally took Junho from them.The flight was actually empty except them,to avoid any attempts on their lives,just in case.Jennie sighs,then she lays her head on Jisoo's shoulder,their hands intertwined.

"It's a relief we could be together for a moment without any other responsibilities."Jennie said.Jisoo smiled.

"It's always a relief when I'm with you and Junho."Jisoo said.Jennie smiled,then she kissed Jisoo's lips.

"I love you,Jisoo."

"And I love you too."