4

"This is your room,do whatever you want.You have this red button,press this if it's emergency.Like if you're in danger."Jisoo introduced the room to Junho."You have toys and books over there."

"I have toys?"Junho asked,his eyes hopeful.

"Of course you're a kid.You will have toys."Jisoo said.

"Can..Can I see it?Is it small cars and robots?I've never seen one!"

"What?You've never seen one?"Jennie asked,her heart aching for the little boy.

"Yes!"

"Go check it."Jisoo and Jennie watched as the kid excitedly scrabble through the toys.

"Wow!They're real!"

"How come a child didn't get to play with toys?"Jennie whispered.

"He's probably a specimen."Jisoo replied."I'll go cook some dinner."Jisoo then leaves them behind.Jennie walks to Junho,patting the boy's head.

I will give you the best life,Junho.

-

After dinner,Jisoo and Jennie helped Junho get ready for bed.It was Jisoo who was assigned to change his clothes.Jisoo's eyes widened as her fingers traced the big letter tattooed on Junho's back.

"Aww appa."Junho whined.

"Sorry.What does it stand for,Junho?"Jisoo asked.

"They call me specimen O."Junho replied."They only give me a name when they said I will have parents."

So this is what Jiyong meant?Abused,lab grown little child.Just like me.

"Let's get you to sleep?"Jisoo said,smiling at the little boy for the first time.Junho nods,then they left the restroom.Jennie was just waiting outside.

"You sleep.I will bring him to bed."Jisoo said,then she carried Junho.

"Wow you're kind right now.Something new."Jennie spat.Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Leave me alone.I got him."Jisoo said as she looked at Junho,who gave her a toothy smile.

"Good night eomma!"Jennie kissed Junho's cheek.

"Good night,baby."Jisoo and Junho heads to the boy's room,Jisoo took a book to read to him.From now on,Jisoo was determined to give Junho a normal childhood,something she never experienced as a young child.She understands him,and she wants to take care of him.

"You..won't put hurty needles before I go to bed,right?It puts me to sleep but it's very painful."Junho asked,and it broke Jisoo.As a kid,a toddler rather,needles were the scary ones to her besides the hitting her father gave her if she doesn't follow immediately.She fought for survival which she didn't want,and now it breaks her that someone else is experiencing it.Jisoo then smiled.

"No needles for you,baby.No needles ever again."Jisoo then caressed his face."Instead I'll be reading you a book.How about that?"Junho smiles.

"Okay!"Jisoo started reading the book,wrapping her arms around the younger's shoulder.

"And the end."Junho fell asleep immediately,Jisoo smiles."Good night,little boy."Jisoo kissed his forehead,then she tucks him in.She went to her own room,she removed her shirt,then she looked at her back on the mirror,disgusted to herself.There was a huge letter 'A' on her back.Tattoed trauma for her whole life,marking her as the government's property,with no right to live.

"They're not stopping,don't they?"Jisoo says as she puts her shirt back on.Jisoo laid at the bed,taking a sleeping pill before closing her eyes.

"Stand up!Fly high,Kim Jisoo!"Her father's voice rang out as bullets flew everywhere."You have to show me your power!"

"I don't like this!"Jisoo jumps high,but then falls back.She was sobbing hard as painful bullets pierces her skin."I don't want this,appa!"She tries to sped up to avoid those,but then her power weakens along with her weakening body.She then closes her eyes,determined to leave.She jumps high and finally,she's on the sky.

"You did it,Jisoo!"Her father cheers.

"I don't want this anymore!"Jisoo tries to fly away from the testing center,but little did she know that her father already thought about this.She have a microchip in her head,that her father can cause severe pain in order to keep her.

"Jisoo.You stupid kid!"Seunghyun pressed the button in his hand.

"Ahh!"Jisoo falls back down from the severe head ache she felt.

"You will never get out of this place,my daughter.You have to live like this!"

Jisoo opens her eyes,as she breathes heavily.She opened her drawer frantically looking for something.

"Shit where is it?"She rushes downstairs,only to see Jennie drinking some water.

"Oh hey you're awake."But Jisoo ignored her.She started opening each cabinet."Ignoring me?Rude."Jennie said,having no idea on what's happening to Jisoo.Jisoo opened the medicine kit and finally she saw it.Her anti depressants.Jisoo took some of it in her hand,putting it in her mouth quick.She then melts to the side,still breathing heavily.Jennie notices this,making her worry.

"Jisoo are you alright?"Jisoo did not answer,she just pushed Jennie aside lightly,walking upstairs as if her meltdown did not happen."What is wrong with that woman?"Jennie said,grabbing the plastic sitting on the counter."Anti depressant?What is she using this for?"She asked curiously."What is happening?"