15

Jisoo then looks at Seulgi.

"Let's go privately so we could talk."Jisoo walks away,not letting Jennie's hand go with Seulgi following behind.They arrived at Jisoo's office,Jisoo closed the door.She and Jennie took a seat on the couch,she points at the couch in front of her,motioning Seulgi to sit there.So Seulgi did."Now talk."Jisoo says.

"I really don't know what or how to start.."

"Who are you?How old are you?Explain."Jisoo asked.

"I'm Seulgi Kim.I am 46 years old.I left home  when I was 18,when I discovered that my father injected a serum on me,allowing me to look young even though I'm not supposed to look young.He said he wanted to see his work on me,since he can no longer use it in himself.He told me he didn't get to enjoy his youth and explore his talent because I was born when he was 18.Nevertheless I did not want him to control my life,that's why I left and did everything to hide from him."Seulgi explained.

"How did you find out about me?"

"Jiyong.He knows who I am,but begged him to keep it a secret.In exchange,I will work for KIA even though I vowed to myself not to.He was just newly seated when our father left as the head of KIA,so I will be good for his reputation so he accepted.He told me my parents had another child a year after I left.To continue his bloodline in his watch.Since he was unsure if I'm dead or alive.From that day on,I collected every information I could get about you and protected you with all my heart."Seulgi said.

"Protect?What do you mean protect?You never protected me,not to my biggest enemy!"Jisoo shouted,her heart wretched."He never treated me as a child.Hell I was not even carried on a womb of a mother.I was formed with their DNA in a lab,then from that day on I was treated like shit,never been loved.I was confused.I was a child but I did not get to be one because of him!He couldn't have done it if you did not left.If you stayed,I would never exist!I did not have to fucking suffer because of you!"Jisoo shouts,standing up in anger."I suffered all my life because of him,Seulgi.And the reason behind that all along is my best friend?!Fuck!"

"Jisoo.."Seulgi stands up,she cannot help herself but to hug her sister."I'm sorry..I'm sorry,Jisoo.I did not meant to hurt you,I have no idea..I'm so sorry..please forgive me.I did not want to hurt you.Please..please forgive me."Seulgi cried."I will protect you from now on,okay?No one will hurt you.No one else.I'm sorry."For a while they stayed crying and just hugging.They broke apart,Seulgi cupped Jisoo's face.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that,Jisoo.I will not let anyone hurt you again."Jisoo smiled,holding Seulgi's hands that were on her face.

"Okay,unnie."Seulgi smiled too.The door suddenly opened,it was Junho.The two immediately wiped their tears away for the boy not to see.

"Eomma,appa,auntie Kang.Ice cream."Junho said,very clear with his message.Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other,laughing silently at their boy.

"I guess ice cream would be the best thing as a celebration."Jennie said.

"Eomma please faster!"Junho begged.Jisoo chuckles.

"Alright,coming."