27

"Do you have any idea how such thing could occur?Like..what I'm doing to you."Seunghyun asked.Jisoo thought for a minute,how could they find answers?Until Jisoo had an idea.

The microchip.

"You had no control on me when I got the microchip implant removed."Jisoo said.

"What?You have a microchip?"

"You don't know?"Jisoo asked back.

"Jisoo I have no idea."

"Wait.Maybe the reason you and mom kept forgetting things is because you're being controlled.Just like how you're able to control the pain my body's receiving through that microchip."Jisoo said.

"I kept pushing that random button but..I have no idea how that hurt you."He said.

"You have to get checked.Mom's body has to get an autopsy.We have to know,to be sure.Seulgi you get yourself checked too,alright?"Jisoo said.

"Got it."

Jisoo's suspicions were confirmed.Indeed her mother and father have a microchip implanted on their heads.Jisoo compared the microchip that was obtained from her,from Junho and from her mother.It was the same exact shape,but the details are different.Both Junho and Jisoo ones have one line,the one on Jisoo was a red line and Junho's was a blue.For her mother,it has two lines,both in white.

"Same microchip,different functions.Only one person is behind this."Jisoo said.

"But what if it's an organization?Our father is the former head of KIA.Maybe the reason why you were targeted since childhood is to kill our father inside because you're his daughter."Seulgi explained."But why don't I have one?"Seulgi asked.

"Maybe you're not easy to control.With that in mind we can slim down our information and find the culprit."Jisoo said.

"No matter what I will find whoever is behind this.I will make sure that they would cough not just blood but their own crushed bones and insides."Seunghyun said.Jisoo held his arm.

"Father,calm down.We have to be not so hot headed on this.We have to be careful."Jisoo said.Seunghyun smiled,he faced Jisoo and cupped her face.

"It is awful that I cannot see my sweet daughter's face."He said.For the first time her father's touch was not scary,Jisoo finally felt that this is her father.Not her boss or trainer,but her dad.

"We have to solve this,so you can finally see me.You have to get that removed,okay?"Jisoo said.Seunghyun nodded.

"As you wish."

Jisoo went home for the day,her head was full and all she wanted was a little rest.She came home a bit late,she found her son and her wife sitting on the couch,waiting for her.Junho was sleepy trying to open his eyes to wait for Jisoo.Jisoo's heart felt the warmth of her family.This is all she wanted.A one happy family.And she finally have one.

"Appa.."Junho walks to Jisoo and falls in her arms as he is really sleepy.

"Oh baby careful."Jisoo whispered.

"I'm really sleepy but I want to see you."He whispered back.Jisoo smiled,carrying him to her arms.

"He insisted on staying up because he missed you."Jennie said.Jisoo nods,bringing the little boy to his room and tucking him in.Jisoo got changed and finally,her and Jennie were lying on her bed,cuddling.

"Our students are doing well,new agents admitted to the project were helping me out.Everything is finally working out.And don't worry,I did not tell dad."Jennie informed her.Jisoo nods,then gave her wife a kiss on the lips.

"What on earth did I do to deserve you?"Jisoo said.Jennie chuckled.

"Loving me is enough."

"I'm really sorry I was absent minded and gone most of the time the past few days.Many things happened.I know I should be there for you,heck we should have been in her honeymoon but—"

"Shh."Jennie cuts her off."You talk too much."Jennie hugs her,then pulls her closer."You're tired,I'm your wife and I'm your safe haven.So now,go take a rest."Jisoo smiled,hugging her back as she closed her eyes.

Everything will be over soon,my love.Please hold me closer.