17

Jisoo parts their lips,Jennie is still in utter shock.

"I'm sorry I..I don't know I just felt like doing it.I don't know how to express what I'm feeling.Jennie I like you..uhm..is that okay?"Jisoo asked reluctantly.

"I..well I don't know what to say?Look uhm..figure that out please.Because maybe you just like me because I'm..I'm close to you?"Jennie said,too unsure on what she was saying.It was a shock when Jisoo confessed,of course she can't form a coherent sentence.

"Oh yeah..right."Jisoo said,awkward with the situation.

Maybe I assumed too much.Maybe I shouldn't have assumed too much.

Since that very awkward situation,Jisoo and Jennie avoided each other at all times.Not even an eye contact.They barely talk,if they do it's either professional or for Junho.It will not escape the little boy's eyes.

"Eomma appa you two fight?"Junho asks.

"What no of course not."

"Why would we fight like no baby we're good."The two try to reason out.

"You're lying."Junho says,then he continues chewing on his food.Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other for a brief moment,but immediately looked away."See?You're lying."Junho said once again,his mouthful.

"You are getting bolder these days,young man."Jisoo tries to break the tension."Go finish your food,go with your eomma."

"Won't you uh..come with us?"Jennie asks.

"I have to attend to something important."

"But it's a Friday."Jennie tries not to show her disappointment."A school day.Aren't you supposed to come with me at the school?"Jennie asked once again.

"I just really have to go."She did not want to make Jennie worry,so she did not tell her that she's going to her father today."I talked to Jiyong already,he gave me a green light so have a nice day."Jisoo leaves the house,leaving Jennie and Junho together.

"You've been fighting for days you should kiss to make up."Junho said.

"W-What?"Jennie was shocked with Junho's words.

"Noona kissed hyung,then hyung is happy again.Kiss appa too,eomma."Junho suggested.Jennie immediately blushed with the thought.

"You know let's just go to the school alright?"Jennie said,picking up Junho from his seat.Jennie and Junho took a taxi today as they headed to the school.Seulgi was the temporary head for the day,but she was just outside standing confusedly.Jennie and Junho got out of the car.

"Why aren't you going in?"Jennie asked.

"No students today..it's strange."Seulgi said.Just in time,the security guard walked out of the guardhouse.

"Mrs.Kim,Miss Kang,what are you doing here?"He asks.

"Why are there no students?"Seulgi asked.

"Ma'am,it's a holiday."The security guard said.

"Oh right I forgot!"Jennie said.

"Okay,time to go home."Seulgi said."Where is Jisoo?"Seulgi asks.

"She left this morning I don't know why."Jennie said to which Seulgi giggles."Why are you giggling?"

"You can't make it more obvious that you're disappointed to be apart from Jisoo for a day."Seulgi laughs."Alright I'll just go drive you and Junho home.And you got to feed me as a payment."Jennie scoffed as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Alright whatever."

Jisoo headed to her father today.

"Why did you have to move our training day?"Jisoo asked.

"It's just for today,Seulgi will visit me tomorrow so I don't want any interruption."Seunghyun said.

"You're ready to make changes just for her?"Jisoo asked.

"Of course,she's my only daughter.I will change everything for her."Seunghyun said,delight evident in his face as he talks about Seulgi.

I know that you don't see me as your daughter yet it still hurts.Pathetic me.

"Stop zoning out we have some training to do.Come on!"

Since she's free today,Seulgi decided to pay her parents a surprise visit.She gives herself a sigh,before pressing the doorbell.The door opens and it was her mother who welcomed her.

"Seulgi!"Her mother excitedly hugs her.Seulgi hugs her back.

"I'm sorry,mom."She apologizes."I'm sorry for leaving."

"It's okay.What's important is,you're finally here."

"Wait mom why are you wearing some headphones?Trying to be hippy or something?"Seulgi jokes,trying to break the ice between her and her mother.

"N-Nothing."

"Is dad there?I got to talk to him."

"He..he's busy.He is expecting you tomorrow you should go now so he could give you all his time."She says,trying to pushi Seulgi away.

"Oh it's okay mom we could catch up.Let's go inside I miss our house!"But her mother blocked her,confusing her."Mom what's wrong?"

"Just go,Seulgi.Today is not the day."

"Why are you stopping me?"Seulgi went serious,although still confused.

"Ahhh!"A shout was loud enough to reach Seulgi's senses.And she fully knows who owns it.

"Jisoo!"Seulgi immediately shoved her mother out of her way,desperate to look for her sister.Jisoo on the other hand,fell as she was shot on the waist.For the first time after years of perfecting her training,she got shot once again.Her father rushed to her not to help her,but to humiliate her.

"Kim Jisoo!You've been doing the same thing for years and yet you still make a mistake?!"Seunghyun shouted in anger."You are no good to me these days.You are turning useless,Jisoo.You have no use anymore."Seunghyun smirks devilishly,a familiar smirk for Jisoo.It means the next action her father will do will send her to gates of heaven,or hell.But not quite enough to die.He grabs Jisoo by the neck,lifting her in the air.

"You're still the useless child I've raised."He whispered."Shall I end you here?"

Maybe hell would be a much nicer place without you in it,father.

That's what she wanted to say,but she can't speak.The air's leaving her lungs,and there's nothing she could do.She was about to accept her faith when the door opened.

"Jisoo!"It was Seulgi and she was horrified seeing what their father was doing to Jisoo.Jisoo was turning pale,in the brink of death.

"Fuck you dad!"The last thing Jisoo saw is Seulgi's flying fist to her father,making him let go of her.Jisoo smiles,before totally passing out.

Finally,someone saved me.