10

"Appa fly!"Junho shouts happily as Jisoo carries him,running around to make Junho feel like he's flying."Appa I want real fly!"

"Oh baby we're in the school right now no one can see us flying because it's appa's secret like shhh."Jisoo whispers at Junho,after putting him down.They were at the school,Junho was bored so Jisoo decided to bring him in the softball field to play.Junho giggles.

"Okay,appa's secret."

"I was looking for you two."Jennie says,approaching Jisoo and Junho."I got you some banana milk.It's your favorite!"Jennie hands it to the little boy.

"Yay!Thank you eomma!"

"How about me?"Jisoo asked.

"Nothing for you.You are a grown up you can get yourself something."Jennie said.Jisoo scoffs.

"Really,huh."

"Teacher,you and the principal looks really cute!"One student mentions.

"Really adorable family."

"Eomma I'm hungry."Junho said,tugging Jennie's shirt making the students laugh.

"Alright,baby.I got to go now,I have a little baby to feed."

"Okay,teacher!"Jennie walks out,holding Junho's hand while Jisoo just follows behind.As they walked to the hallway,Jisoo stops on her tracks as well as Junho.

"Baby let's go."Jennie tells her son,but Junho just moves behind her,as if hiding.

"I never thought someone like you would be able to go this far,my daughter."It was Jisoo's father.He came by to see how her daughter's work is doing.

"What are you doing here,father?"Jisoo asks.

"Can't I visit my daughter?"Their conversation was interrupted when they heard Junho's soft sobs.Jisoo looks at her son,then she met Jennie's eyes who's just equally confused why the little boy started crying.

"Bring him to the office,get him some snacks.I'll be there in a second."Jisoo whispers at Jennie.

"Will you be alright with him?"Jennie asks worriedly.Jisoo gives her a small smile of assurance.

"I'll be fine.Now go."Jennie carries Junho,then they left.

"The school's doing fine,father.If that's all you wanted to know."Jisoo said.

"Hey Soo there you are I was looking for you—"Seulgi zoom stops,as soon as she saw who Jisoo was talking with.Seunghyun,for the first time showed a hint of emotion on his face.He was shocked,then his eyes went teary.It got Jisoo confused.Never,not even once did Jisoo saw her father showing any emotions except anger and ruthlessness.Yet here he is,looking as if he's missing someone.Or he just missed someone.

"Seulgi.My Seulgi..my baby.."He whispers,then he runs to Seulgi, immediately hugging her.Jisoo watching the two,got more and more confused.Her father was never sweet nor he's affectionate.Not even with her mother.And deep inside Jisoo's heart broke.She never get to feel a father's warmth,love,embrace or empathy.He was always ruthless with her.

How can he be this sweet to a stranger?

"It's been..it's been years."Seunghyun's voice broke."You came back to me."He held Seulgi's face affectionately."My Seulgi.."But Seulgi yanks his hands away harshly.

"I did not come back for you.Let go of me,Seunghyun.Leave me the fuck alone."Seulgi spats.

"What is happening here?"Jisoo asks confusedly.

"Seulgi,my one and only daughter..what are you saying?Your father misses you."Seunghyun said,totally ignoring Jisoo's question.Jisoo looks at Seulgi with utter shock on her face.Seulgi looks horrified,not wanting Jisoo to despise her.

"Jisoo I can explain—"Seulgi tries to reach out for Jisoo,but Jisoo steps back.

"You're..you're my sister?!"