2

Jennie stands up.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH GET HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!"Jennie shouted.

"She is a total brat."Jisoo lands immediately."Ready to go?"

"If you drop me one more time—AHHHHH YOU CRAZY BITCH!"Jennie screamed again as Jisoo flew,flying at a really fast rate.Not even an hour later,they came at the KIA building,on the rooftop.Jisoo drops Jennie on the floor,Jennie hitting her back on the floor.

"Fuck you!"Jennie cursed.She stood up."Why did you do that?"

"I want to double check.So your power is like,regeneration."Jisoo said.Jennie was about to slap Jisoo but Jisoo stopped her hand immediately."Nice try."

"Hey you checked my power twice why can't I do that to you?"Jennie asked.

"Sense,speed,strength and flying ability.Good now?"Jisoo said.Jennie was surprised.

"How did you have so many powers?"She asked.

"Enough questions.I'll bring you to your father."Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand,dragging her.Jennie was pulling,trying to get Jisoo's hand off her with all her might but Jisoo was unfazed,using her slightest energy as she dragged the younger woman inside the building.

"Hey let go!Bitch!Yah!Your grip hurts!Hey stop!Yah!Who are you,huh?Who's your division head?I will get you fired!"Jennie screams.Jisoo stops,then she looked at Jennie with cold eyes that scared Jennie a bit.

"If you can fire me,please do.I do not have a division head,I'm member of the elite team."Jennie gasps,surprised.Elite team is the group on top of the KIA,they're the ones sent on top missions,and they can go by themselves without backups,even though there's just the two of them."Ask your father to fire me,then.Now are you done throwing a tantrum like a baby?"Jennie did not respond."Alright."Jisoo started dragging her again then Jennie started pulling her again.

"Let me go you bitch!"Jisoo sighs,then she stops again as she looked back at Jennie with a glare.

"This pulling thing you've been doing is nothing.I told you,I have super strength.And can you stop acting like a damn spoiled child?I will throw you off the wall if you do that one more time."Jisoo said.Jennie laughs.

"As if."

"I'm dead serious."Jisoo said making Jennie choke on her own saliva."Now let's go?"Jennie nodded like an obedient puppy."That's a good girl."Then Jisoo started pulling her again,towards the elevator.

What did she just said?That's..a good girl?This crazy bitch!Why is my face heating?I'm blushing?Holy shit!This bitch!

*DING

Jisoo continues to drag her to her father's office.

"Here's your daughter."Jisoo said,pushing Jennie slightly towards Jiyong's table.

"You don't have manners don't you?"Jennie said,rolling her eyes.

"Thank you for bringing my daughter back,Gunpo.I can always count on you."Jiyong said.

"Gunpo?Pfft.What a name.What are you,a province?"Jennie laughs.

"It is her codename,Jennie.Gunpo her codename is Bulmyeol."Jisoo nods.

"Anyways I got her here can I go now?"Jisoo asked.

"About that.I will just borrow a minute from you.I want to talk to the both of you."

"For what?"Jisoo asked.

"So you see,our agency's training the next generation."Jiyong took two folders,sliding it on the table.Both Jisoo and Jennie took it.

"Wait dad,can't you give me like a minute break?I almost died just hours ago!"Jennie complained.

"You can rest after this.Now I'll continue."Jiyong said."Our training center is disguised as a school to avoid suspicions.We conduct our lessons and trainings inside,but to get them ready for the responsibility they're about to take,they need to be trained by the best.Gunpo,member of the elite team,graduate as the top student with the top scores on KIA training.Bulmyeol,the newest top agent,top of the 56th division with top scores.I want you together on a special mission.To train the next generation."Jisoo and Jennie looks at each other,mortified.

"WHAT?!"