EPILOGUE

Jennie's POV

"I wish you had met Ahyeon and Ruka.She's the cutest little angel."I said with tears in my eyes as I looked at my little babies on their stroller."She got your lips.And mannerisms."

"Eomma."Junho hugs Jennie."Don't cry."

"Aigo aigo who's crying?"I smiled,wiping my tears away as I looked back.It was Jisoo with our triplets,Younghoon,Gyuri and Yeonjun.

"It's eomma,appa."Junho said.

"Oh no!Superkids,give mommy a power hug!"Jisoo said,and my three babies immediately ran towards me to hug me.

"Thank you,babies."

"Hey the last time I saw you all there's like four kids and now there's six?!God Jisoo you're on a mission or something?"I heard Seulgi's voice,I saw her walking towards us with Jisoo's father.

"Aunt Seul!Harabeoji!"The kids excitedly welcome them.

"Have to make more agents for you."Jisoo joked.Seulgi has been the head of KIA with the help of her father,so she could still do missions.She's all over the world doing missions here and there,and she's doing just great.

"Oh what's their names?They're so cute!"Seulgi says as she looks over our twins."Can you make me like ten more?"

"Sure thing—aww!"I slapped her arm.

"Factory close."I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Jiyong would have loved bonding with this children."Seunghyun said.I sighed.

"I know."After learning about my mother's passing and everything that happened,my father couldn't bear it,he killed himself.It's been 6 years and my heart still aches about everything that happened.I lose my family.But in exchange,I got some new ones.Six kids,wife,a new sister and a father.I couldn't be more happier now although what happened still hurts me.

"It's okay,Jennie."My father-in-law says."We could never forget,but at least we've moved on."

"And you still have your very attractive wife."Jisoo said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"And we saved you,appa!"The triplets happily said.

"Yes you did."My smile grew,as I remember it.I was loosing her that time.But then..

"No Jisoo please hold my hand.Please I beg you."I sobbed."You can't leave me.You can't leave Junho.And specially you can't..leave me and our child.Do you want me to raise our baby alone?I want you to see them.Please,Jisoo."

"Time of death—"

"Shit stop!We got a pulse!"One of the paramedics says.My face lit up.

"Continue to talk to her.It seems like it's helping her out."The paramedic told me.

"We...we will have our house full.With Junho running around and a toddler.Can you believe that,Jisoo?There's so much more in our future,please wake up."I said.

"Her heartbeats are not normal,but this is a good sign!"

And the rest were history.Now I'm living happily with them.And yeah,they were much more than we thought.

"Hey,sky race!"Yeonjun told his siblings.

"Oh you bet!"Junho said.Junho and the triplets flew,flying as fast as they could.Junho received a special serum,to learn how to fly.It was not against his wishes,it was what he wanted.At 12 years old he's already training to be one of the youngest agents of KIA,as he wished to do so.With the flying powers he will be much more of a help,so he asked Seunghyun.He did it with the safest method.He have been a great grandfather to all our kids,just like he promised.

"After this,why don't the two of you take a break?Seulgi and I will take care of them for the day."Seunghyun said.

"Are you sure,Dad?"Jisoo asked."It's six kids.You don't know how wild they'll be."

"It's okay,it's the fun of being a grandfather.You and Jennie rest,and get me more grandbabies.Maybe three more?"He joked.I rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious?"I spat.

"Just joking."He hands Jisoo a key."Go enjoy the penthouse."

"I can't believe we had such a big family!"Jisoo's exclaimed,looking at the newly painted family portrait on her father's penthouse.It has the six kids on a long couch,Seulgi and dad on both sides,then Jisoo and I standing at the back.

"You made those."I reminded her.

"And I'll make more."She said,then she winked.

"Oh gosh no more."

"Just kidding,of course.I don't want you to go through that hardship anymore.Motherhood is totally amazing,you know?I get to see you on another perspective.I'm so lucky to have you,Jennie."Jisoo said as she leaned in,kissing my lips.

"I also saw you on that motherhood.You're a great kid chaser."I told her.She chuckled.

"Am I?"She said in the sexiest tone.I rolled my eyes.

"No funny business."She smiled.

"I promise,no funny business.I will go put on your movie,then I'll grab some snacks.We will enjoy this day."She said,then she winked horribly.I just laughed,then I sat at the couch.Soon were both seated,one blanket over us and open snacks and ice cream.

"You're so pretty,Jennie."She said.

"I have crumbs of chips on my shirt,ice cream over my lips and a messy bun how am I pretty?"I told her.

"You're always pretty.And hot.I mean the number of our kids is the proof."She said.I chuckled.

"God I just love you!"

"I love you more."Jisoo said.

"I love you most."

"No I'm the one who loves you more."

"I love you beyond the earth."

"Then I love you beyond the universe!"God she really doesn't want to loose this battle.

"I love you beyond the galaxies."

"I love you beyond the BigBang!That's more!That's the most!I love you in every multiverse!"I chuckled.

"Alright,you love me more."She smiled like a little kid,then hugged me.

"Of course I do."We just watch,contented in each other's embrace and the comfortable silence.This is my life,this is what's making me happy.And I thank God every single day for giving me this family I have right now.

I love you the most,Jisoo.

-END-

THANK YOU FOR READINGGGGG