8

Jisoo's forehead creased.

Why is she being like this?Why is she being kind?Does she need something from me?Will she use me for her benefit?What should I do?

In Jisoo's whole life,people were just being kind to her because they needed something.Jennie's father,who needed her for the agency.Seulgi's first motive on being close to her is to be trained more and get to the top quick,as Jisoo was one of the number one agent.They just got close later on.No one have been kind to her without inner motive,causing her to overthink like this.

"Jisoo?"Jennie calls her,interrupting her train of thoughts.

"To be honest with you,I don't trust you.I don't trust anyone.Not even Kang.I don't know what to feel or what.I will try,but I can't give you a certain answer."Jisoo explained.

Sounds about right.Something Kim Jisoo would say.

Jennie smiled.

"Alright."

-

"Is it okay if I leave you and Junho for the day?I just really miss my mother all week."Jennie asked while they're having a breakfast.

"Yeah sure.I have nothing to do anyways."Jisoo said.

"Come home early,eomma!Appa said we're gonna bake today.She will teach me how to bake!"Junho says excitedly.

"I'm looking forward to your cooking,chef Junho."Jennie said.Few moments later,she left the house.She met up with her mother together with her father,just having meal together.

"Dad,how did you meet Jisoo?"Jennie asked out of the blue.

"Well her father was the former head of KIA.We were pals.But then he asked me to take over,because he said he'll be focused on finding more talents,like people with special skills.Jisoo was 16 when we met,her father referred her to me so then on she worked for KIA.She's been the best agent since then."Jiyong explained.

"Do you know something about her past,dad?"Jennie asked again.

"She's abused."Chaerin,Jennie's mother blurted out.

"Chaerin."Jiyong warned.

"What?We both know she is abused.You chose to not help that poor kid and stopped me from doing so."

"It's not like that.She was just being trained."Jiyong said.

"Oh come on stop sugarcoating your best friend."Chaerin rolls her eyes,making Jennie wonder what her parents really know about Jisoo's background.

"I want to know,mom.I want to understand her better.She is so cold and mean to me.She is expressionless most of the time.She is not easy to understand.I want to know something about her."Jennie explains.

"It's not necessary,Jennie.You don't have to know her.You are just coworkers."Jiyong said.

"Her father raised her roughly,her mother turned a blind eye.I don't know how he abused her,but I know for a fact that he destroyed her being.Her original gift are flying and her active senses.Her speed and strength are from antidotes her father developed.I once help her out with her bruises,I discovered a big letter A on her back,like it's a stamp or something.Her skin was burned for that,forever.That's all I know.So be kind to her.She is such a poor kid."Chaerin explains."Her father raised her to not show any emotions,that's why she's acting like that towards you.He is ruthless."

"He's just being a father to her."Jiyong cleared.

"Father?She was ruined!She was controlled,she was made to be her father's puppet!And you,like everybody else turned a blind eye on that.You could have done something for her but you didn't."

"It is to protect my own family,okay?!He is way powerful than you know."Jiyong says."Can we just have a peaceful meal together,please?"

-

Jennie comes home,the details her parents narrated to her about Jisoo worries her.She is afraid that maybe Jisoo never really experienced a life to live for herself.She walked in the house,looking for the two.

"Jisoo!Junho!"She looked everywhere,but there's no one.Ten minutes,still no one and it made her nervous.Then she finally noticed the letter on the couch.

Look up in the sky.It's not a bird,it's not a plane.It's super Junho!Look at the backyard,up we go!

Jennie's forehead creased,she went to the backyard.

"Junho!Jisoo!"

Wait look up at the sky.

She looked at the sky and there she saw Junho on Jisoo's back,just flying.

"Eomma look it's super Junho!"Junho cheers,his fist in the air.Jisoo flies back down,settling Junho on the ground.

"You two got me so nervous!"Jennie shouts to which Junho giggles.Jisoo laughs.

"He have been waiting for you to come home,he wanted to prank you."Jisoo says.But Jennie was focused on her smile.Now it meant way more.

Do you get to smile back then,Jisoo?Have you been happy ever in your life?How can you smile after all?

Jennie was surprised when Junho suddenly tapped her.

"Tag you're it eomma!"Junho says,then he runs away.

"Catch us!"Jisoo said,running away too.Jennie smiles.

"Oh you're so on!"Jennie was about to catch the two but then,Jisoo and Junho grinned at each other,using their super speed to get away."Hey no powers!"