3

"Together??With this brat?"Jisoo asks.

"Hey you are not so nice either!"Jennie hissed.

"You are both professionals.So do it for the nation.And on top of that,for you and Gunpo to be discreet,I will be giving you a new identity.Open the folder."Both Jisoo and Jennie opened the folder."Kim Sooya and Kim Rubyjane.Married with a son,Kim Junho.Junho's details are also written there."

"WHAT?!DAD WHAT THE FUCK NO!I refuse to work with this son of a bitch,and now you want me to have a play pretend family with her?Hell no!And I'm not gay!"Jennie complains.

"We are both female.I don't think this identity thing would work."Jisoo says.

"That's the point.You are both female.We know our people.They are homophobic so they wouldn't bother to barge in your life.I also needed to put Junho under your protection.He is a very special kid.Just like you,Jisoo."Jiyong said.

"A lab grown?"Jisoo asked.

"What?"Jennie says.

"He have many abilities just like you.So I hope you take care of him."

"Dad no.No no no no no!I don't want to live with her!"Jennie said.

"This is an order,Jennie Kim.Do it for the nation's future."Jisoo sighs,knowing she can't do anything else but to accept.

"Is that all?"She asks.

"Yes.You're dismissed."

"Alright."Jisoo leaves the room while Jennie continued to rant about the mission.Jisoo went to her car and drive to her family home where her parents resides.She got off the car and entered the mansion,she saw her parents talking at the couch but she decides to ignore them.

"Kim Jisoo.Show some manners."Seunghyun said."We did not raise you to be such a brat."Jisoo just looked at them,she bowed then she headed to her room.She locked the door then she laid at the bed,not bothering to get changed as she was tired.She looked at the wall full of her pictures growing up,but not once did she ever saw herself smile to any of those.

"I have so many powers yet I can't set myself free."Jisoo said,chuckling to herself."How could life be this awful?"

-

In the end,Jennie had no choice but to agree with her father.She chose this job so she have to live with it.They were at Jiyong's office,waiting for him.Soon he came in,with a little boy following behind.

"This is Junho.He will be your son for the meantime."Jiyong said.

Kim Junho.Five years old.Speed,high jump,regeneration,detailed photographic memory.

Jisoo carefully observes the boy,who looks scared.Jennie approaches him with a smile.

"Hello Junho.I will be your eomma.I am Jennie.But you have to call me eomma Ruby all the time,alright?"Jennie said.

"We have informed him about everything."Jiyong informed them."His things are already in the house.Take your family now,Jisoo."

"Gunpo."Jisoo corrects,not wanting to be called by her name."Let's go."

"Alright Junho,let's go!"Jennie says,holding Junho's hand as they left the office.Jisoo was walking just in front of them.They came at Jisoo's car,Jisoo sat at the driver's seat while the other two sat at the passenger's seat."You didn't even got a child's seat?This is not safe for Junho."Jennie scolds Jisoo.

"He is practically immortal you don't have to worry about that kid."Jisoo said.

"But he is still a human.A child,after all.Healing does not excuse us from feeling pain."Jennie says.

"Whatever just buckle up."Is all Jisoo said.

"Alright Junho wear this to be safe,hmm?"Jennie grew up in a loving home,Junho might not have been her real son but still Jennie wants to make the little boy feel loved,after knowing that he's an orphan.Jisoo started driving as they head to their new home.

"What do I call you,noona?"Junho asks Jisoo.Jisoo never really thought of it.She never wanted a child,she was too traumatized being one to have one.

"Whatever."Jisoo answered.

"Can I call you appa?"

"Do I look like a man to you?"Jisoo says back.

"But family have eomma and appa.Not eomma eomma."Junho says.

"Everyone can be with whomever they want,kid."Jisoo said.

"But I want to call you appa."Junho says.Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Whatever do what you want I don't care.Let's just get this over with."Jisoo sighs for the nth time as her eyes focuses on the road.

Damn this life.