23[M]

[Don't complain please,been a while since I wrote something like this.And yeah enjoy]

Jisoo did not waste any other second,she grabbed Jennie's nape and kissed her lips.It was gentle yet urgent,their tongues battling fiercely.

"You are a good kisser."Jennie praised her.Jisoo grinned.

"I know,baby."Jennie made Jisoo sit,she sat on her lap and kissed her again.They were both fighting for dominance,Jisoo's hands gripping Jennie's waist while Jennie's hands were on Jisoo's cheeks.Jennie suddenly stopped,Jisoo sensed that's there's something wrong."What is it?"Jisoo asked.

"Are you..uhm..wearing a strap on because..something's poking me here."Jennie said.Jisoo's eyes widened.She did not put a thought on it.She was not yet discussing her 'condition' to Jennie,so fear creeped on her.What if Jennie thinks she's weird..abnormal and..disgusting?"Jisoo?I was asking you."She was pulled out her thoughts when Jennie called her name.Jisoo sighed,then she held Jennie's hand.

"I mentioned to you before that I was born through an artificial womb and was not conceived in a natural way.It caused some abnormalities and we'll..I have both xx and xy chromosomes.And the male reproductive organ was more dominant in my body."Jisoo explained.Jennie was in utter surprise,so Jisoo thought Jennie was disgusted."I'm sorry I know I should have discussed it,I know I'm weird and abnormal and disgusting and—"

"Jisoo."Jennie cuts her off."I am just surprised.You are not weird.You are perfect."Jennie cups her face."Perfect for me.Sorry for cutting us off.Where are we?"Jennie asked.Jisoo's forehead creased,as if confused.Jennie rolls her eyes."Yeah right."She grabbed Jisoo's face and kissed her lips once again,this time it was more desperate and needy."You know I'll show you wonders."Jennie winked at Jisoo before carefully running her finger on Jisoo's length,Jisoo could only close her eyes in pleasure.Jennie pulled down Jisoo's shorts,Jisoo's cock sprang free.Jennie's fingertips teased Jisoo's hard cock.

"Quit teasing me,Jennie."Jennie grinned.

"Hmm impatient.I like that."Jennie kissed Jisoo's inner thigh,then licked Jisoo's length from the bottom to it's head.Her hands held Jisoo's dick,gently caressing it up and down.

"Oh my god Jennie.."Jisoo moaned."Please..faster."

"As you wish."As Jisoo requested,Jennie's hand went up and down faster,making Jisoo's thrust in her hand more than she was actually moving her hand."I'm cumming..fuck Jennie!"Jisoo screamed,and Jennie eagerly swallowed all her cum."You're so fucking hot."

"Of course I am."

"Now your turn."Jisoo flipped Jennie effortlessly and literally destroyed Jennie's clothing,throwing it off to the side.She unclasped her bra and destroyed her panties,leaving Jennie naked before her lustful eyes.Jisoo's fingers traced every inch of Jennie's body,making the woman want more of her.

"More..Jisoo more..."

"Yes baby."Jisoo kissed Jennie's lips,then to her neck.Her right hand parted Jennie's legs,her finger invading Jennie's inside,thrusting slowly.

"Jisoo..oh my god yes!"Her pace started slow but gradually gets faster,adding another finger that made it more pleasurable for Jennie."Jisoo!Jisoo!"Jennie called out for her name,her eyes rolled back to the back of her head as she came on Jisoo's fingers.Jennie was already breathless,but seeing Jisoo licked her fingers clean right in front of her eyes awakened something in her,wanting more."Give me more."Jisoo smirked.

"Look who's impatient now,huh?Don't worry honey,I'm not planning to stop anytime soon."Jisoo removes the left pieces of clothes in her body,then she parts Jennie's legs with her hands.She aligned her cock head on Jennie's pussy lips,then she thrusted slowly,pushing her cock inch by inch inside of her lover until she's full sheated inside.

"Oh Jisoo.."Jennie moans.

"You're so tight..so warm and wet..for me."Jisoo whispered in a husky voice,turning Jennie on even more,if that's possible.

"Only for you."Jisoo's left hand was supporting Jennie's hips as she thrusts inside of her,their lips still in a tongue fight,desperate to fill the need inside of them.Jennie's hips started thrusting back,not wanting to let go of the cock inside of her.

"You're a desperate slut huh?"Jisoo teased.

"You're too hot,you're making me desperate for you—ah!"Jennie screams as Jisoo finds her spot.Jisoo grinned.

"Found it."

"Jisoo!"Jennie kept chanting Jisoo's name as Jisoo started speeding up and kept hitting the same spot."Fuck you're so..good!And big!"Jennie moans.

"We have a long night ahead Jennie.I have a lot more in mind to show you."Jisoo whispers as she licked Jennie's earlobe."Many many more.So stay awake."After thrusting more,Jennie felt like she's cumming soon and Jennie's walls clamping over Jisoo's cock encourages her to have an orgasm soon.

"I'm near..I'm near faster!"Jennie screams.

"Fuck Jennie!"They both reached their peak,Jennie and Jisoo's cum flowing out of Jennie's cunt.Jisoo pulls her semi hard cock out,laying beside Jennie.They took a breath for a good minute,just panting.

"Ready for round two?"Jisoo asks.

"You are insatiable."Jennie whispered.

"What?"

"Just come here!"

"I will come there."

"Jisoo!"