7

Jennie guided the passed out Jisoo to the couch,laying her there.

"Eomma what happened to appa?"Junho asked.

"I don't know,baby."Jennie said,glancing at Jisoo worriedly.Junho reached his little hands on Jisoo's face.

"I know this.I have this before."He said,pertaining to Jisoo's bruises."It's painful,eomma.It hurts appa."Junho said.

"What?You had this before?"Jennie asks.Junho nods.

"Dr.Kim said if you get this you get stronger.But it hurts a lot."Junho replies innocently.Jennie's eyes widened,having no idea what this two people have been through.

"Oh baby.."Jennie touches Junho's face."Can you go to your room on your own?Go take a nap.I will wake you up once appa is awake."Jennie told him.Junho smiles.

"Okay eomma!"He leaves the two alone.Jisoo touched Jisoo's face affectionately.

"What happened to you,Jisoo-ssi?"Having slight idea where this could be from worries her.From what she've concluded,Jisoo trains so hard with her father's guidance.So this could probably be from Jisoo's father.She stood up,she grabbed the first aid kit.She started cleaning Jisoo's lip cut,then after that she move Jisoo's sleeve up and she gasped when more bruises showed up.

"What the hell?"She cursed.Some looks like a cut from a dodge bullet,Jennie knows this too well.She started cleaning those bruises too,and the sting from it wakes Jisoo up.

"A-Ahh."She groaned,opening her eyes.

"I'm sorry,I'm just cleaning your bruises."Jennie apologized.Jisoo sat up,putting her sleeves back down.

"You don't have to do that."She says in a cold tone."I can take care of myself."

"Not when you're passed out."Jennie said."Where are they from?"She asks.

"None of your business."

"Seriously Jisoo you're getting me worried."

"Then don't get worried."Jisoo answered.

"Can you not be so mean when I'm trying to care?"

"Stop caring."Jisoo stood up."Stop trying to care,Jennie because you don't have to."

"I don't have to but I want to.I know,Jisoo.The hard training you're trying to apply to the students might be because of the training your father's giving you.Those bruises probably came from him.Jisoo you can tell me anything."Jisoo looks back at Jennie.

"So you're pitying me?"

"No Jisoo that's not what I meant—"

"Look,Jennie.I don't need your pity.I don't need your pretend care.We don't have to care or worry about each other.We don't have to be friends.We don't need to act so drop it.Leave me alone."Jisoo said,then she walked out.Jennie sighs.

"Why is she like this?I'm trying.God she's too hard on me."

-

It was another work for Jisoo and Jennie.Junho was there with them,as usual.

"Kim!"Jisoo looks back,there she saw Seulgi.She smiles.

"Kang!"Jisoo greets her happily.The two hugged.They've been working with each other since they were 18,thus creating a sibling bond between the two of them.

"So you're a 'dad' now,huh?You haven't told me about that."Seulgi teases her.Jisoo chuckles.

"It's just work.But gosh I'm so glad we could work together again."Jisoo said.

"Auntie Kang!"Junho waves his hand to Seulgi.

"There's my boy."Seulgi carries Junho,having a fist bump."So when is the job starting?"Seulgi asks,pertaining about their tasks.

"7 am to 4 pm are classes,6 pm is the study hall."Jisoo said,the study hall being the code name for the training.

"Alright."All of them separated,ready to do their day job.

-

Jennie encounters Seulgi at the canteen,just the perfect timing.She have been meaning to ask Seulgi about Jisoo.

"Kang!"Jennie calls her.

"Oh hey Ruby what's up?"Seulgi asked.

"Can we talk privately?It will be quick,I promise."Jennie said.

"Oh yeah sure."Seulgi follows Jennie,until they reached a secluded room."So what is it?"

"Look I've been worried about Jisoo but she won't answer any of my questions.You are the only one who can answer this.Maybe?"

"Okay so what's the question?"

"Jisoo came home last time with bruises in her body.She is from the supposed training.You told she was from her father's training.The training she applied to our students was too harsh.What is this training?Can you tell me?"

"Why?"Seulgi asks.

"I want to understand her.We will be working for long,I want to at least be her friend.She keeps turning me down."

"Look,Jennie.I don't want to tell you anything.It is her story,not mine so I'm sorry.Jisoo is a private person,please understand her.I know it's too hard to have no idea about her like this.But she had it rough,that's all I can say."Seulgi said,leaving Jennie more confused.

What?

-

Jennie headed to the principal's office where Jisoo and Junho were.The little boy was sleeping on the couch while Jisoo's busy with papers in her table.

"Jisoo."Jennie calls her.Jisoo looked up.

"What?"

"I know trying to budge in your life was not good,I'm sorry for that."

"Apology accepted."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo,I just want to let you know that I'm here if you need someone or what.This might sound corny but,if you have to let your walls down,I'm just here.I want to be your friend,Jisoo.Not because I pity you,maybe I do pity you but that's not the only reason.We will be working with each other for long,until God knows when.So I want us to have at least a good relation.Jisoo,can I be your friend?"