6

After the training,Jisoo and Jennie decided to go home together with their son.They were in the car,driving peacefully.

"Jennie I'll be away on Saturday.Look after Junho."Jisoo told Jennie.

"What?"

"I have to go for a training."Jisoo said.

"Training?You are a senior member of the elite team.You still do training?"Jennie asked.

"Yes."

"Okay,I'll just bring Junho with me."Jisoo nods,focusing her eyes back on the road to go home.

-

Jennie woke up,she stood up then she walked to Jisoo's room.She opened the door slightly,Jisoo wasn't there.

"She left too early."Jennie sighs to herself.She went downstairs and to her surprise,the table was filled with breakfast.There's a note,so she read it.

I cooked breakfast.I don't know what you like so just eat what I cooked.I'll be home by 1900H.

-J

"What the fuck is 1900H?Is she a military or something?"Jennie just shrugged,then she head upstairs to wake Junho up.She shakes him slowly,tapping his cheeks gently."Baby wake up."Junho opens his eyes.

"Good morning,eomma."Junho greets her.Jennie smiled.

"Good morning,baby."

"Eomma where's appa?"He asks.

"She actually left.But will be bringing you with me today.First we will visit my father,then we'll do something fun after.I am pretty sure you'll see appa there at the agency.Is that okay?"Junho smiles widely.

"Yes,eomma!"

"Alright,baby."Jennie got Junho ready,then they left the house after getting picked up by her father's chaperone.They came at the agency in no time,Jennie and Junho headed to her father's office.She opens the door,her father was talking to someone.

"Oh sorry dad is it a bad time?"Jennie whispers.

"No baby come in.It is actually a perfect timing."Jiyong said.They walked in."This is Gwonse,the other half of the elite team.She is Gunpo's work partner,she'll join you soon at the mission and to train the students.Gwonse,this is Bulmyeol.You are to use your given name for the mission at all times.Seulgi's mission name will be Angela Kang.Other than that,the other times you'd call your name will be by your codenames."

"Hi.I am Jennie."Jennie introduces herself nonchalantly.Seulgi bows slightly.

"I am Seulgi."Jiyong chuckles.

"You really like breaking the rules,huh?"

"Anyways have you seen Jisoo?She said she'll be in training so she's probably here.Junho's looking for her."Jennie asks.

"Oh Jisoo doesn't conduct her trainings here."Seulgi informs her.

"Then where does she do it?"Jennie asked.

"Her father trains her personally.Her father is a former agent,he still serves KIA in some sort of way so we let him train his daughter."Jiyong explained.But then it hit Jennie.The standard training Jisoo was saying,was from her father.

"Dad how does her father conduct her trainings?"Jennie asks again.

"I have no idea.He have his own ways."Jennie gulped.

So no one have any idea what Jisoo's going through?

It made Jennie wonder more.

Jisoo is a mystery.

-

"Fly faster Kim Jisoo!"Her father screams as she flew across the field,as bullets flew everywhere with people chasing after her."Hit them!"

"Fucking hell."Jisoo cursed as she kicked the other man on the face,then threw him across the ground towards the men she just have beaten up earlier.She was exhausted as it's been hours and without a single meal or drop of water,but she have to do this.She have few bruises on her body but other than that,she was doing well.After finishing all the men,she flew towards her father.

"I'm done."Jisoo said,but then she sensed that something's heading towards her so she punched it,flying the mannequin across the room.Her father grinned.

"Getting better."He pats her shoulder.Jisoo smiles a little,but her father shut her off immediately."Don't smile.You are getting better,but it's not good enough.You are never enough!"Jisoo was surprised when her father suddenly punched her with such strength that sent her to the ground."See?You did not predict that blow."Seunghyun grips her hair tightly.

"You can't settle on just being good,you have to be great.You have to be the best of the best and you're still far behind.I've been training you since you were a toddler and your progress is still like this?You are my offspring yet you're such a shame in my name!You have to be as great as I am,or be worthless.Right now,you are worthless,Jisoo."

-

Jisoo was driving back home,her father's words still ringing in her head.

You're never enough.

You're such a shame in my name!

You are worthless,Jisoo.

Her heart clenched from the painful feeling,her head throbs from the blow she took earlier.She was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"WHY AM I NEVER ENOUGH?!"Jisoo shouts as tears run down her face.She sobbed."What should I do to be enough as a human?"She whispers.She got home,she leaves her car and enters the house.Jennie and Junho were sitting at the couch,watching something.

"Oh you're home."Jennie says.

"Appa!"Junho runs to her,hugging her.But Jisoo's face was blank.Jennie noticed the dried tears on Jisoo's cheek,the bruises in her body and her a bit disfigured and still bleeding nose from her father's punch earlier.Jennie stood up,rushing towards her.

"What happened to you?"She asked worriedly.

My head's throbbing..oh my god.Shit.I am about to pass out.

"Jisoo?Jisoo oh my god!"There Jisoo collapses.