Clingy

In which Matt is really clingy today

Age:19

Request?: no

Location: La house

WC: 482
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•
Y/n POV

I wake up feeling a pair of hands around me I turn over seeing Matt peacefully sleeping. I play with his hair and he starts waking up.

"Good morning" he says raspy in a morning voice he'll be the death of me. "Good morning" I say kissing his head I start to get up before his grips tighten. "Matt I have to pee" i say "hold it" he says "what no" i says still trying to get up.

"I'll be back I promise" I say and his grip loosens. I walk to the bathroom doing my business washing my face and brushing my teeth why I'm in there.

I walk out and see Matt sitting on the bed " it does not take that long to pee" he says looking at me. "Well I had to brush my teeth" i say sitting next to him and he raps his arms around me.

He's a bit clingy this morning I don't mind it though I think it's cute but I hope nothing wrong and he's ok.

I go to the kitchen Matt not letting go of me. I go grab some cereal but I can't because of Matts grip. "Hey baby could you let go please so I can grab this" i say he lets go but grabbing my hand immediately. I stand on my tippy toes grabbing the cereal box.

And he laughs and I shake my head. I get two bowls out and make us cereal. We eat and he makes sure to hold my hand the whole time.

We finish and he washes our dishes "thank you" i say pecking his lips but he leans back in kissing me longer causing butterfly to erupt in my stomach he pulls away smiling.

He grabs my hand and we go to the living room. I sit on the couch and we watch a movie. Nick then comes downstairs looks like he just woke up "good morning" he says going to the fridge. "Morning" i say smiling.

Chris then comes up and grabs him a Pepsi "kid you just woke up" i say "ok and" he says drinking his Pepsi and i laugh.

Matt lays his head on my lap and grabs my hand putting it on top of his head wanting me to play with his curls. I laugh and start playing with his hair.

"Hey you ok" i whisper "yea why?" He asks "your just a little bit more clingy today it's not a problem just want to make sure your ok" i say kissing his head "yea im fine I just miss you" he says kissing me I kiss him back

"Hey not here please" Chris fake gags
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok well here is the first one what did you guys think

We'll leave some request and I'll see you when ever I update again lol

This is short yea ik I just had to upload something because Wattpad wouldn't let me publish it unless I wrote something so this is what you get for now