Dont tell

In which Matt sneaks over in your room and your little sister finds out

Age:18

Request?: no

Location: Boston

WC: 498

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

Im in the kitchen grabbing me some snacks because I'm hungry and don't feel like cooking.I grab me some chips and a drink.

I grab my phone off the counter and go upstairs. I walk in my room sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram.

I put my phone down turning on the TV, I turn on a random movie and lay down. But I hear something hit my window I get up hearing it again.

I look out my window seeing Matt oh my gosh. I open the window "what are you doing here" i whisper yell. "Well I wanted to see you" he says climbing through the window.

"If my parents catch you were dead" i say glaring him "yea yea I know but we want" he says. "But hi" i say smiling kissing him and he kisses me back.

I pull away pecking his lips he hugs me putting his head on my neck as I play with his hair. Then my door opens and we look at the door immediately.

Layla my little sister "ohhhh I'm telling" she chuckles evil little shit. "Wait no don't" I say going to her. "And if I don't what do I get" she says putting her hand on her hips.

"5$" i says "what no what do you take me as" she says "your 6 why do you need more" i say "I guess I'm telling" she says "wait 15$" i say "30$" she says. "Fine" I sigh "ok we'll have fun wait not to much" she says "YOUR 6 WHAT THE HECK" i say pushing her out.

Matt laughs "that's not funny how does she even know what sex is that's crazy" i say sitting on the bed. He sits beside me and shrugs his shoulder and laughs again.

"Matthew that's not funny at all" i say holding in my laugh. "You know it's funny" he says smiling and I shake my head.

And he starts to eye contact which kills me I can't keep eye contact for nothing so I turn my head but he grabs my chin turning me back forcing me to keep eye contact. And I'm probably blushing right now.

He laughs letting go of my chin and i put my head in his chest. He smiles kissing my hair. I come back up looking up at him and he slowly leans in kissing me I kiss him back smiling.

His hand goes to my face with the other around my waist. He lays us down not breaking the kiss my hand goes around his neck as we continue kissing. His hands going up and down my waist as his one hand stays on my cheek.

But then the door opens and we look seeing  my dad

Shit
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

well another little short imagine