Pregnant

In which your pregnant with triplets

Request: no

Age:24

Location: La

WC:1.0k
~~~~~~

Y/n POV

Me and Matt are shopping for the boys since we know there gender now and Chris and nick are with us.

I grab a little onesie in awe it's so cute. I take it and Matt takes it from me holding it "anything you get just give it to me" he says "I can hold stuff myself Matt" i say "I don't care your carrying a enough" he says and I shake my head.

"Ooo do you like this" Chris Ask putting a onesie into n front of my belly. "Yea I like it Chris it's so cute" i say smiling "no not you I'm talking to them" he says lightly fist bumping my belly and i Laugh smiling.

We walk around getting more cloths. "Can we get food Matt I'm hungry" I say turning to my husband. "Yea of course let's go check out" he says putting his hand around me waist and I smile nodding

We go to check out and Matt buys everything. "Where do you wanna eat" Matt asks "chipotle" I say smiling "what you feeling burrito or bowl" he asks " big burrito" I say smiling. And he nods laughing "I want chipotle to" Nick says and I smile.

We go to the food court. And im already out of breath being 6 months pregnant with triplets is no joke my belly is already as big as a 9 month belly.

"Go sit down baby I'll order your food" Matt says and I nod sitting down with a deep sigh. Nick stays back with me telling his brother what he wants.

He leaves and go to order. "Nick?" I ask "yea what's up ?" He says "I can't push out 3 babies and I don't want a C section" I say looking at him. "Look think about like this when your done it will be worth it" he smiles

" I don't wanna push 3 babies out but I also don't want a c section and yea it would be worth but like pushing three babies out is crazy" I say shocked thinking about it

And he laughs "did you just laugh" I say glaring him "no I didn't uh ohhh look there comes food" he says smiling nervously.

"Ooo yay" I say smiling with my whole attitude switching and Nick looks at me with relief but also confusion . "What?" I say "nothing" he smiles and I shrug.

Matt gives me my burrito and he sits next to me eating his food "thank you" I say kissing his cheek and he blushed a little "of course" he smiles and I eat my food.

~~~

We just got done eating and we are now in another store since I wanted to get some more onesies at first Matt said no and said we had enough but I still wanted more so I begged until he said yes and now we're here.

"Ooo look at this one" I say showing a onesie with an elephant on it. "You wanna get it for them ?" Matt ask and I nod and he takes it.

Nick comes to me showing me some pjs sets and I loved them. "Oh my gosh there so cute" I smile taking all three of them from him smiling at them. Matt then takes them from me "I can hold cloths Matt it's not gonna hurt the baby's" I say and he shrugs.

"Ok that's enough cloths let's go" Matt says "fine let's go" I say smiling walking to the register I pulled my card out as he placed the cloths on the counter.

"Ok your total is 45.67" the women says and I put my card in the machine. She gives me the bag and we walk off.

~~~~

We just made it back to the car and I was already out of breath from walking so much. "See this is why I said we needed to go" Matt says "I'm fine leave me alone" I say getting in the car and he shakes his head closing the door after me.

He gets in the passenger seat starting the car. I put my phone in the aux "wait you got the aux on the way here can I get it" Chris ask. I look back at him "do you really need it tho?" I ask "yes I do" he says and I go back to the aux thinking if I should give it to him.

I guess I can be nice I give him the aux "thank you" he says and I nod. Chris puts his music on and Matt starts driving.
~~~~~~
Matt had just dropped off his brothers and we just made it back home. I get out of the car walking to the door unlocking it as Matt comes behind me with the bags.

We walk in and he closes the door he puts the bags in the boys room. And I grab some hangers so I could start hanging them up.

I start hanging them up and Matt was helping. I sit down hanging some more of the onesies. I felt a few kicks in my stomach and gasp smiling "Matt there kicking" I say and he turns around coming over to me bending down touching my belly.

"Hey you guys were just kicking for mommy kick for me" Matt says putting his ear to my belly causing me to laugh. I felt another kick "one of them kicked me in the ear" Matt says "well you put your ear to my belly" I laugh

He laughs and then leans down kissing my stomach he kisses all over my stomach causing me to smile. "I can't wait till there here" he says "me to" I say smiling he stands up leaning down to kiss me I smile kissing him back.

He pulls away pecking my lips. It was a good day for me I went shopping ,my boys kicked and I was with my husband.

And my boys.
~~~~

Ok so this is a little longer but let's say I started this in November and just now finishing it loll

Anyways love you guys 💕💕