Here

In which you get seizures but Matt helps you with them/ help you through them

Request: yes by pepsikidistg

Age:19

Location: La

WC: 686
~~~~~
Y/n POV

I'm at my boyfriends house right now I'm getting a snack in the kitchen I grab me a glass of water because I feel very thirsty. I drink the water then I grab my chips and walk back in his room.

I sit on the bed for some reason I haven't been feeling to good all day today. But Matt is on his game right now why I'm eating my chips. I get tired of them quickly because they weren't tasting like they usually did.

I sit back in the bed getting under the blankets. "You ok?" Matt ask turning around in his chair. I nod smiling he smiles turning back around going back to his game.

I start zoning out randomly but stopped myself a few times. I start feeling weird like it was a weird feeling and I didn't like it. "Hey you sure you ok?" Matt ask standing. "I don't know it's just something is bothering me but I don't know what it is" I say confused.

He comes over sitting bye me I kept blinking feeling a usual feeling they felt really familiar. Matt rubs my shoulder as I kept blinking. "Matt I think it's happening like I can't stop it at this point far in" I say looking at him.

And he knew exactly what I was talking about. "Ok  breath for me please" he says and I take slow deep breaths but that's not working. So he starts putting a bunch of pillows behind me.

I feel something touch me and look behind me immediately "hey hey it's ok what's wrong" he ask I shake my head "nothing it's fine" I say turning looking at him staring in a blank stare I start to feel numb and dizzy and everything blurry.

~
Matt POV

I see y/n look at with a blank stare and I hold her by her waist so she wouldn't did anything crazy and hurt herself. And then it happened her seizure I try not to panic in these moments so I can help her. I slowly lay her down already familiar since this happened before.

I lay her on her side making sure her head is bye all of the pillows. She went on for about a minute before actually stopping and I timed the whole thing.

She looks at me confused but doesn't say anything. "It's ok I'm here" I hold her close rubbing her arm. Her breaths were getting more normal so that's good.

"Are you ok like dizzy or fuzzy feelings?" I ask she shakes her head no and I nod rubbing her back kissing her head.

"It only lasted a minute this time"I say and she nods still not speaking she's probably either confused of weak right now. "Do you need water or anything?" I ask and she nods and I grab the water bottle off of my night stand giving it to her.

She drinks the whole thing. I heard the front door open to the house which means Nick and Chris just got home. Nick walks in waving "everything ok?" He ask "she had another seizure" I  say "oh, oh my gosh are you ok ?" Nick asked her and she nodded.

"Do you need anything?" He asked "no thank you" she mumbled and he nodded leaving the room.

"Thank you" she said to me "anytime" I smile kissing her cheek causing her to smile.
~~~~~

Ok so like idk how to feel because I came up with most of this stuff so I hope it's accurate bc I never had a seizure the closest thing I had to a seizure is I went into septic shock so I used a few things that happened to me before I went into septic shock
But anyways hoped you enjoyed

Also I'm finally backkk surgery went wonderful and I'm feel better great and I can start uploading again :)

As always bye I love you guys💕