Teen parents

In which you and Matt have 2 year old daughter named Navea and your only 18

Age:18

Request:no

location:Boston
~~~~~
Me and Matt are really young parents but we had Navea when we were 16 but we young and did crazy things.

I found out I was pregnant and was scared as I don't know but Matt was good comfort person in that moment. When I told my parents they were livid but eventually they got over it and helped me with nav.

When Matt told his parents they were just really shocked but promised to help him through the who thing. And they were so sweet to me they helped me through my whole pregnancy and I couldn't be anymore grateful

I'm on my way to Matt's right now since he had nav for the night. I just made it and I go to knock on the door and Marylou opens the door. "Hi sweetie" she says letting me in "hiii" I say walking on smiling.

"Matt and nav are probably still sleeping but you know where they are" she says smiling and I nod thanking her.

I walked upstairs to Matt room walking in see him nav on the bed sleep cuddled up I smiled at the sight of them. I walk over to bed kissing both of there cheeks. Nav started to stir in her sleep and she opened her eyes slowly looking at me and when she realized it was me her eyes lit up.

"Mommy!" She says and I smile as she stand coming to hug me I pick her up kissing her little cheeks smiling. Matt started to wake to and he saw me "oh hey i didn't know you were here" he said in his groggy morning voice.

He got up from bed kissing my head causing me to smile. "I'll be back let me go brush my teeth" he says and I nod as he walks away.

"Did you have fun with daddy ?" I ask her smiling "yea" she says playing with my hair and I kiss her cheeks. "nana yell dada fwor takin my candy" nav said messing her words a bit causing me to laugh.

"Nana yelled a dada because he took your candy" I said and she nods and chuckle kissing her cheek.

Matt comes back sitting down next us as gave me a proper kiss I kissed him back smiling as I pulled away. "Food" nav said which mean she's hungry.

"Your hungry ?" Matt ask and she nods "alright let's make you some chocolate chip pancakes" he says and nav put her hands in the air excitingly.

"My favorite" she says smiling and we go down stairs and Matt started making her pancakes. "You want a smiley face or do you just want chocolate chips everywhere" Matt ask.

"Every where" she says smiling he nods putting the chocolate chips in the mix.

After some time he gives her a plate of chocolate chips pancakes and she starts eating them smiling.

I go and grab some apple juice putting it in her sippy cup handing it her she smiles taking it. "Thank you" she says "your welcome baby" I smile. "Ooo look at you your words are getting really clear" Matt says and nav smiles eating her pancakes.

Marylou came in the kitchen "nana!" Nav said "hey sweet pea" Marylou said leaning down to kiss her forehead. Nav smiled shaking her pancakes to Marylou "ooo those look good who made them" Marylou ask. "Dada" nav points to Matt.

Marylou smile ruffling her hair as she walks downstairs. Nick came down stairs ruffling nav hair "oh hey y/n/n" Nick said going to the fridge "hey Nick" I say smiling and Chris came down next.

"Hey y/n good morning nav" he said smiling "mornin" nav said smiling. "Hey nav isn't waffles better then chocolate chip pancakes?" Chris asks "no" she says eating he pancakes and I laugh.

"Whattt yea they are" he says "Nu uh" she says "yea Nu uh Chris" Matt says going over kissing nav head.

~~~~

Nav just went down for her nap and me and Matt are in bed watching a movie with nav beside us sleep. Matt pulled me closer to him laying his head on my chest I smiled staring to play with his hair.

"Your so beautiful you know that right" Matt ask looking at me. "Thank you" I blush he kisses my cheek. "And I'm love you and I'm happy we had nav and I wouldn't wish for anything else" he says "aww I love you to Matt" I smiled and he leaned up to kiss me and I kissed him back.
~~~~~