Date trip

In which you guys fly to Atlanta for a little date trip

Age:20

Request?: yep by miss LeahBernat

Location: La and Atlanta

WC:920
~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

Me and Matt just got off the plane from La to Atlanta. We walk out hand and hand we go to grab our suit cases.
We grab our suitcase walking out of the airport.

We get a Uber getting in to go to our hotel. We make it there and we get out going in. "We need to rent a car while we're here or something" Matt say and I nod.

It's currently 9 so it's nothing really open anymore so were just gonna get food.

"Where do you want eat?" Matt ask me getting his phone "im feeling any type of all you can eat buffe" i say smiling and he nods. "It's one called golden Carroll or something called old Tyme buffet" he answers " ooo I use to go to Golden Corral as kid all the time lets got there" i say smiling.

"Alright Golden Corral it is" he say taking my hand as we catch another Uber.

~~~~

We make it to Golden Corral and we walk in standing in line. We're next and they ask us what drinks we want then give us a table. We sit down waiting for our drinks.

We get them "come on remember you make your own food here" i say laughing "oh yea" he says getting up grabbing my hand.

We get our food making our way back to our table to eat.

~~~~~

We just made it back to the hotel and we took our shower and brushed our teeth. We are now sitting in the bed watching a movie on my phone since the TV didn't have good channels.

Matt puts his hand around my waist pulling me closer I smile and kiss his cheek. He smiles and peck my lips.

~~~~~~~~
Time skip

I wake up with Matt spooning me I turn around and the sun hits my face and my eyes squint at the sudden light.

I start playing with Matt's hair kissing all over his face. He stirs opening his eyes slowly I smile looking at him and he returns it.

I get up but not before being pulled back down. He burys his head in my neck "5 more minutes" he say with a deep groggy voice.

I sigh but say ok.
~~~~~

Me and Matt just made it to six flags and now were walking around "ooo let's get dip and dots" i say smiling. He nods and we order some "I want cotton candy" i say smiling "ok" he says going to the stand to order it.

He comes back with a large Dang I wanted a medium but that will do "thank you baby" i say smiling "no problem" he says sitting beside me eating his.

"Would you get on the goliath" he ask "if I wanted a death wish" I answer and he laughs "how about the scream machine" he asks "yea I can do that" i say smiling.

"How about the acrophobia" he ask "what is your plan to murder me" i say whipping my head to him and he laughs once more.

~~~~~

We are standing in the line for super man my favorite ride well Batman is my favorite to. ( love those rides)

We get on going in the front the people scrap us up I know this is a date trip but if Chris and nick was here it would have been 100x better.

But I kinda like it just finally being just me and Matt. The seat start to lift causing us to go in a position to make us look like were flying. It starts going up and Matt looks scared as heck and I can't stop myself from laughing.

He's so scared he want even hold my hand because his hands are glued to his seat thing. It gets to the top "oh my gosh why did I do thisssss" he says screaming this as we go down and i Laugh but also scream of joy.

I always get this little weird feeling in my stomach when on a roller coaster but learned to try to ignore them and have fun.

Matt was screaming like a little girl the whole time. We get off going down the stairs "you scream like a 5 year old girl they can't have a toy she wanted in Walmart" i say Laughing "I do not" he says "oh but you do" i say laughing again.

We walk out into the shop that lead from the ride to here. We walk out going to the scream machine since it's the closest.

We get on and we sit in the front (I hate when people make me sit in the front of a roller coaster)

~~~~~~

We've been at six flags for about 6 hours now. Were on our way of walking out because it's getting late it's currently 8 pm and Matt rented a car earlier so we would have to call a Uber.

We get in the car and he drives off "can we get McDonald's" i ask and nods he puts his hand on my thigh brushing over it with his thumb I blush smiling putting my hand on top of his.

~~~~~~~

Ok there you go it was short bc first off I didn't know how to end it and for some reason I didn't really like the way it came out sorry lol

-Mya