My neighbor

In which Matt is your neighbor and your best friends and he sees you crying

Age:18

Request?: yea isabellalovesnoah_

Location: Boston

WC:390

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Matt POV

I'm in my room currently playing my PC with my brothers. I have to use the bathroom so I turn off my camera and mute myself.

I get up going to the bathroom doing my business. I come back but when I look through my window I see y/n crying. Her curtain is open so I can see her bawled up on her bed.

I text her seeing if she ok

Matt: hey are you
Y/n: yea why?
Matt: I see you crying

She then looks up seeing me through the window and her eyes widen.

Matt: I'm coming over.

I turn of the PC telling my brothers I'm done playing. I put on a hoodie and slide on my crocs walking out.

I walk over to her house only taking 5 seconds literally. I knock at the door and I see y/n appear with puffy and red eyes. I go and just hug her and she bawls in my chest and I rub her back. "Hey it's ok" i say whispering

We walk up to her room and we sit on her bed. "Hey y/n/n whats wrong" I ask "it's just my instagram comments there talking about me weight and I'm seeing it's true I'm fat and I feel fat and I just don-" i cut her off. "Hey hey your not fat at all and even you were who cares don't listen to them your beautiful and strong and trust me your not fat" i say.

"Thank you Matt" she says smiling. "Of course" i say hugging her. "Hey Matt could I tell you something" she asks. "Of course anything" i say smiling. "promise this want ruin our relationship" she says "nothing can ruin our relationship" i say smiling.

"Ok uh so I like you and not just like you like, like like you and I know we're best friends but I just had to tell you and I can truly understand if you don't feel the sa-" I cut her off kissing her and she shocked at first but soon relaxes in it.

We pull away smiling

"I like you to"
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°