One chip challenge

In which you guys play wheel of doom with different challenges and you got the worse one

Age:19

Request: no

Location: La

WC:844

Warning: vomiting
~~~~~

Y/n POV

" who ever gets the one chip challenge I'll pray for you" i say walking by the wheel. "Chris should get it" Matt says "what me I guarantee you'll get it" Chris says.

"Shut up so we can do this" Nick says. "Ok guys so as you know were doing that wheel of doom part 2 but with y/n" Nick says to the camera. I wave smiling at the camera.

"Who going first" Nick says "me" Chris shouts " why are you screaming shut up" Nick says hitting his shoulder. "Don't touch me" Chris says pushing him.Nick glares him "you touched me" Chris says. "Ok Chris just spend the wheel" I say.

Chris spins the wheel waiting for what it would land on.

Eat a spoon full of mustard

"WHAT" he yells "stop yelling we have neighbors" Nick hits him again and i laugh. Matt shakes his head as nick grabs the mustard and spoon. He gives the spoon of mustard to his brother. And Chris hurry's putting it in his mouth then his face scrunches up.

"Swallow it" Nick says and my eyes widen and i laugh. Nick glares me Chris swallows it hurrying to get some water. "We'll just do tallest to shortest " Nick says "I'm in kindergarten again" i say "wait but your the tallest and Chris went first" i say and he shrugs.

"It will just be my turn then Matt and then you" he says and I nod.
~~~~~~~
We Have been playing for about 15 minutes now so far Nick had to eat a block of cheese Matt had to do 50 jumping jacks and I had to drink lemon juice then Chris had to chug a Pepsi.

Now it's nicks turn again he spins the wheel and it lands on

Eat a warhead

"Are you kidding me" he says and i laugh he grabs one putting it on his mouth his eyes widen and i laugh. He keeps it in his mouth though.

Matt goes to spin the wheel

Skip

"Yes" he says smiling I go to spin the wheel

One chip challenge

All of there eyes widen "no way" I say shocked "noo" i say covering my face turning to Matt and he hugs me laughing. "Not funny" i say pulling away.

I grab the box opening it "why is it so red" i say and I smell and it and I coughed immediately "oh my gosh" I say "don't eat the whole thing y/n I'm so serious" Nick says "I'm not" i say biting a Conor  literally a coner.

My eyes widen as soon as I took a bite. "Oh it's not that b-bad" I say smiling it's definitely getting hot in here. "It's hot in here" I say smiling and they laugh. And my eyes starts watering.

"Oooo it's hot" I say running to the fridge grabbing a water chugging the whole thing "it's not working" I say I go to the sink running the water in my mouth. That's not working either.

"Get milk" Nick says

My eyes starts watering more to the point it looks like I'm crying "are you crying" Matt ask "no" is all I say going tot he fridge getting the milk not even caring about a  glass I just drink it for the carton.

And that's not working either I continue to chug it but I immediately run to the toilet and throw up. And Matt is right behind me holding my hair. As I do and he rubs my back

Nick comes in the bathroom wide eyed "get her toothbrush please" Matt says and nick does so.

I finish  and stand up "my mouth still burns Matt" i cry "oh uh hold on" he say going to freezer and gave me cube of ice and I take it.

"Is that working" Chris ask "no" i say throwing it in the sink. Nick stops at the camera giving me a frozen drink out of the freezer and I put it on my mouth causing it to cool but once I remove the bottle the spices comes back so I place it back.

Sighing in relief because it burns and hurt. Matt rubs my back "I'm so sorry y/n" Nick says and I chuckle a little "it's ok" i say muffled from the bottle in my mouth.

"Are you actually ok now?" Chris as "i think so" I say muffled again.

Matt kisses my head
~~~~~

It's been about 20 minutes and the burn is now about gone and now it just feels like I ate a regular hot chip that I can handle so I drink some water and the burn is finally gone.

"It's finally gone" i tell Matt he sighs in relief "good" he says kissing my head
"Yea never again" he says and I nod smiling.
~~~~~~

This sounded more better in my head but yea