Project

In which you get pared with your crush Matt sturniolo for a project

Your not dating In this yet

Request: no

Age:17

Location: Boston

WC:1.2K
~~~~~~~

My teacher is talking about what ever I'm not really listening because I keep thinking about Matt. He's cute and I have had a crush on him for about a year now. We don't talk that much maybe a hi in hallway if it we pass.

But I know that he is really sweet and his brothers are nice to he's Also a triplet. It's Chris nick and him. Chris is the very energetic one Nick is the chill one and Matt is the quiet one.

Which is why I like him I can relate more to him. "Y/n Y/N" my teacher yells. "Oh huh yea" I answer. "Stop day dreaming and come to the front of the class were changing seats.

I stand up going to the front of the class standing by Matt since that was only place open. My heart starts racing at a faster pace since our shoulders are touching.

"Ok who you sit with is who your partner is gonna be for the project" she says she starts announcing names and seats. "Matt y/n you guys all the way in the back" she says

I'm shocked of what I heard and freeze "y/n the back now" she says and I hurry to the back.

"Hi I'm Matt" he says "y/n" i say smiling. "Can I have your number for the project" he asks "yea of course" i say. He hands me his phone and I type my number in.

Time skip

Every since the project me and Matt have gotten closer I met his brothers sometimes we even just watched movies together. We always walk to class together eat lunch together.

Well now we're at lunch eating with his brothers "do you wanna come to my house to finish the rest of the project" he says eating his sandwich

Did I hear him correct me go to his house. "You there" he waves his hand "sorry spaced out and yea of course" i say smiling he nods "I'll send the address" he says "she can drive with us home" Nick says "oh yea you can" Matt says and I nod.

Time skip

It's my last time and I'm  eager to leave since I'm going to Matt's house today. The bell rings and I get up leaving class. I see him and his brothers waiting for me at the door.

I go to them "ready" Matt asks and I nod. We get in the car and he drives off. "Can you stop at McDonald's" Chris asks.

"Yea sure" he says going to closet McDonalds. We get in line and they order.

"You want anything" they ask "uh ten piece nugget meal is fine" i say smiling. He nods and I pull out my wallet giving him my card.

"I don't need that" he says "no take it" i say "it's fine I'll pay for it" he says. No matter how much I tried to give him the card he denied over and over.

Time skip

We make it to Matt's house and we go in. I walk in seeing a women "oh hi mom this is y/n my friend" he say smiling. "Hii y/n how are you" she say smiling "I'm good how about you" i respond.

"I'm good" she says smiling. Matt drags me to his room and we start our project. "Ok so the last thing we gotta do is add these pictures" he says glueing them on.

He looks cute focused if I could stare at him all day I would it may sound weird but it's true. "Hey your staring" he says smirking.

"I zoned out" i say he nods not believing a word I said. "I'm gonna get water wanna come?" He asks "yea sure" i say he holds out his hand I take it.

We go to the kitchen and grabs a water giving me one to "thank you" i say smiling.

I look outside seeing it's pouring raining "woah I need to go before it gets worse" i say. "You can just stay over" he says drinking his water and my eyes widen.

"I don't have things I need though" I'll give you stuff you need. "Are you sure I don't wanna just crash in your house" i say "I promise it's fine" he says taking my hand again and we go back upstairs.

We finally finish the project "finally" I sigh. He laughs "wait Matt I don't have cloths" i say. He goes to his closet grabbing a hoodie sweats.

I hug him "thank you so much" i say smiling going to the bathroom but what y/n doesn't know is she left the boy very flustered after that hug.

I shower and after I get out and I go to Matt "I need a toothbrush" i say he goes to the hallway grabbing a new tooth brush in a package giving it to me. "Thanks Matt" i say smiling.

I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth. I walk back out folding my other cloths thank God it's a Friday because I wouldn't have known what to wear to school.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks "ooo yea what movie you talking" i ask "the kissing booth 2 just came out" he says "they made another one" i say "yep" he says "why not" i say smiling.

We go downstairs in the living room turning on Netflix turning it own. He grabs a blanket putting it over us I smile looking at the TV.

Matt starts to move a little closer to me but I don't mind. I smile leaning my head on his shoulder.I feel him tense but relax immediately.

Time skip

We're about 30 minutes in the movie and Matt turns to me "hey y/n" he says "yea" I look i over to him. "Can I tell you something" he says "anything" i say smiling.

" I like you y/n and not like but like romantic way like you and your always  nice to me never make fun of me and you help me with a lot of things and I just wanted to tell you I had feeling for you" he rambled.

"Oh my gosh" I mumble in disbelief.

"Yea I know I'm sorry I just-" he says but I cut him off "no no I like you to since forever I just didn't think you liked me back" i say "of course I do" he says.

He puts a piece of hair behind my ear holding my chin "can I" he ask "yes" I answer and our lips meet in a passionate kiss it's soft gentle and loving but also filled with need.

He pulls me closer bringing me on his lap and that turned into a 2 minute make out. We pull away for breath. "Be my girlfriend" he ask "oh just like that sure why it " i say laughing he smiles bringing me back in the kiss pulling me closer by my waist.

"HA HA FINALLY" Nick shouts I pull away instantly getting off Matt wide eyed.

Matt sighs "leave us alone Nick please" Matt says " I knew you liked each other you guys were just to blind to notice" he says laughing we look at each other and laugh to.
~~~~~~~
Idk I hope you liked

I got this idea from another fan fic I just changed it up a little bit really lol

-Mya