Clingy

I already wrote this but instead you'll be the clingy one

age:20

Request?: no

WC:445

Location: LA
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。° ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I wake up not seeing Matt and I have had a horrible week I had to do and interview that was 3 hours long. My mom had a party for her and my dad's anniversary but i couldn't go because my job wouldn't give me the day off. My head is killing me and I stubbed my toe the other day.

And all I honestly want right now is Matts touch. I get up walking upstairs seeing Matt talking to nick and I just hug him from behind laying my head on his back.

"Yea- oh hey baby" he says turning to kiss my head. "Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod. "Is cereal ok"he asks and I nod he goes to grab it and I don't let go. "Can you let go for a little so I can grab it" he says.

Is sigh letting him go going to sit at the table. He brings me my food and i thanks him eating it.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。° ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩
We are now in his room and he starts playing his game and I come behind him. "I'm just gonna play some games ok" he says smiling. "Can I watch" i ask and he nods pulling a chair out. I sit there leaning my head on his shoulder.

He play a few rounds and I start to fall asleep but then he yells waking me up. "Sorry" he says kissing me then going back to his game.

I get up straddling his lap putting my hand around his neck laying my head on his shoulder. He pauses his game looking at me. "Hey baby are you ok I'm not complaining or anything but you haven't let go of me since you woke up" he asks

"Yea im sorry" I say getting up "no no it's ok I just wanna make sure you ok" he says pulling me back down. "I just miss you" i say. "You just need some extra loving today" he says smiling and laugh a little kissing him.

He starts back playing his game why I sit and watch earning few kisses then and and there.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。° ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

It's been a while and Matt is now off the game and now were getting ready for bed I have brushed my teeth and did my skin care and now Matt is brushing his teeth.

He finishes and comes to bed and I cuddle up with him. He pulls me closer putting his arms around my waist and we soon fall asleep.