still here

In which you and Matt have child together but you guys broke up after a little after having her but matt still has feeling for you

Ok so you have a little girl she is 3 her name is Blake.

Age:25

Request?: yes by angela9610

WC: 1k

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

I'm currently getting Blake ready so she can hang with her dad today I finish getting her ready. "Are you hungry?" I ask "Yeaa" she yells and i laugh. "Ok well let's go" i say smiling.

We go downstairs and i here the door bell. "I think that's daddy" i say smiling and she runs to the door I open it seeing Matt. "Hi" i say smiling letting him in.

"She about to eat can you wait a little" i ask "yea of course" he says smiling at me. Blake hugs Matt as he picks her up "hey sweet girl" he says showering her face with kisses I smile at the sight of them.

I go to the kitchen cutting up some fruit I make her some oatmeal and sit it on her chair. "Hey baby you ready to eat" i ask "no but thank you" Matt answer smirking.

And he's flirting he's trying to mess with me "good thing I wasn't talking to you huh" i say "just admit you were" he says putting Blake in her high chair.

I smile shaking my head I honestly think nothing of it because he's joking right?

"Well what are you guys gonna do today" i ask "I was thinking take her to get ice-cream and then take her to David buster" he says smiling.

"Hmm sound fun" i say smiling and he nods taking a glass feeling it up with juice drinking it. "I never said you could go in my fridge and drink my juice" i say looking his way. He just chuckles and continues to drink it.

I'm not gonna even really lie I still have feeling for him. But after having a child things got overwhelming our marriage was horrible and we were arguing all the time when Blake was just born so we go a divorce I regret it though.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Matt POV

I still like her I always Have I didn't want to divorce but I couldn't force her to stay with me. I still love this girl I always have and I don't think it will stop anytime soon.

I go over to Blake seeing her done eating ,smiling I wipe off her face getting her out of her high chair. "You wanna say bye to mommy" i say smiling. "Bye mama" she says smiling and y/n comes over kissing her cheek "bye bye baby" she says smiling.

And I smirk and she sends me a glare and i laugh grabbing Blake's bag. "Ok I'll be back at least by 4" I say and she nods.

She opens the door and I walk out placing Blake in her car seat I keep in my car.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Y/n POV

Matt leave and I close the door this boy will be the death of me. I walk to my room sitting down looking through old photos why did we have to divorce I regret it so much.

I still love him it's crazy but I do. Out of all my relationships matt was the best he showed me how I should be treated how I should feel in a healthy relationship because my other relationships is nothing compared to the relationship I had with matt.

I wouldn't even try to date anyone after we divorced and I don't really plan on anytime soon.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Matt is now back and he is putting Blake's stuff away since he wants to put her to bed before he leaves so I let him. "Hey y/n could I have her for extra few days" he asks "yea of course" i say smiling "ok well I'll put her to sleep and I'll come get her this weekend" he says smiling oh that smile.

I smile back and he walks off. matt made sure she ate dinner gave her a bath brushed her teeth and he just put her to bed.

He comes in my room "ok I'm done now" he says and I look at him "ok" I say leaning on my headboard "hey y/n could we uh talk" he stumble on his words a bit. "Yea of course what's up and no you can't have her for a month" i say "yea yea i know" he says laughing.

"Ok what is it ?" I say "ok so uh I don't know how to explain this" he says looking my way fiddling with his rings on his fingers he's nervous. "Hey it's ok you can tell me" i say rubbing his shoulder.

"Ok well y/n I still like yo- no im still in love with you every since we divorced I couldn't seem to function without you and it's hard to sleep without you and I really miss you y/n and I understand if you dont wa-" I cut him off kissing him he's shock but finally melts in it.

My hand travels to his hair pulling it slightly earring a sigh from him. He pulls away smiling and so do I "I'm still in love with you to Matt" i say smiling.

"Why did we divorce" he asks "I guess we were so worried about Blake we didn't pay attention to our relationship" i say. "Well maybe
you could be my girlfriend again and take things slow from there" he asks

I nod leaning in to kiss him a again.
He starts pushing me down on the mattress slowly not breaking the kiss his hand travels down my waist as his other hand goes on my cheek i rap my hand around his neck.

I pull him closer then I finally pull away "I love you" i says smiling

I love you
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Ok so there you go I hope you liked it