La

In which you the triplets and madi go to LA

Request?: no

Age:17

Location: Boston & la

WC:1.4k

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I wake up to someone shaking me gently I look up seeing it's Matt. "Come on we have to get up" he says lowly I sit rubbing my eyes. I just sit on the bed staring in a blank stare collecting my thoughts.

Soon enough I get up and I go brush my teeth and wash my face. I go to Matt's room and put on some spandex biker shorts and s shirt but I also throw a hoodie over it. (them airports be cold as heck)

I walk out of his room going downstairs and I see all of them in Nick rooms with the camera vlogging. "There goes y/n" Matt says pointing the camera to me and I wave.

He goes to the mirror and I do to and he puts his arm around me "well we see you-" he gets cut off by nick "dude I kinda look like someone's mother" Nick says looking in the mirror "yea we get nick" Chris says.

"Ok guys we'll see you in the airport or the car I don't know" Matt says "oh yea best thing about being triplets is we get a row" Chris says "yea and Chris took the window" Nick says and I smile.

They stop the camera and we all grab our suit case. (I didn't see jimmy in the video when they went on the trip so I'm assuming he didn't go)

Chris puts everyone suit cases up in the back. And now were waiting for Marylou. I'm still tired even tho I went to bed at like 11. But on the other hand Matt didn't go to sleep at all and I know Chris and Nick didn't either.

Nick and Chris are sitting at the bar stool why I go grab my shoes out of Matt's room. I walk back downstairs putting them on.

Marylou then comes down and we all get in the car.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We made it to the airport and now Chris has the camera out talking to it and I'm right beside him. "Guys it's Chris here and y/n" he says showing me and I look up from my phone smiling.

"Matt right in front of me" he says showing matt "we just got to the airport checked out our first bags and um are getting in line for TSA right now and were very excited look at nick" he says showing nick

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

Now were sitting down "guys we are currently outside of a closed star bucks" Nick says to the camera "and were at our gate b18 at what not, thank god my mom and nick are here because if they weren't I'd be in like Guatemala alone right now" he says and i laugh a little

"So I was just taking a look at our board" Nick says "stoppp"Matt says and i laugh "I was taking a look at our boarding passes and I was taking a look let me like read these over right guess Matt's middle name" Nick says and Matt has his hands over his face.

"Barnard" Matt and Chris says at the same time. I pat his back laughing a little. "Matty b" Chris says. "We got Barnard on the plane Barnard is at the terminal and Barnard has gone through security Barnard is going on the flight" Nick says and Matt looks at the camera.