I like you to

In which you and Matt confess your feeling on a school trip

Age:18

Request?: yes by isabellalovesnoah_

Location: Boston and Florida

WC: 1.2K

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Im on the bus because were on a school trip and there taking us to Florida for two days. Im sitting by myself since my "friends" are sitting with the new poplar girl.

She's only been here for 2 weeks and is already the "popular" girl she's honestly a slut I'm sorry I know you shouldn't call a girl a slut but she's the definition of slut she has slept with at least 10 guys maybe more I don't know but 10 guys in 3 weeks sounds like a complete hoe to me.

Anyways I pull out my phone since I have nothing more good to do. We're about a good 20 minutes and I'm ready to get out we have been in this bus for 5 hours.

The teacher yells but I hear the teacher yell but i don't pay attention since I'm on my phone and I hear someone sit beside me. I look up seeing Matt yes Matt sturniolo my biggest enemy.

He's always teasing me saying something about me he find any chance to annoy and mess with me he's just a jerk. I don't know why he doesn't like me but it's been like that every since I came to this school. Which was 3 years ago and he's been like that since.

His brothers are nice though honestly I don't know what's his problem. "Why are you here?" I ask and he ignores me. I roll my eyes going back on my phone. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he says looking at me.

"Make me" i say and he smirks. I roll my eyes once again going back to my phone. He chuckles then goes back to his phone.

Matt is cute ,his features just doesn't match his attitude he always has. I have had a crush oh him for some time but he's so mean that feelings are slowly going away.

"hey y/n why do you always where those shoes you can't afford new ones" he ask's laughing. I ignore him taking a deep breath.

"Wow little girl trying not to get mad I'm so scared" he mocked me. "Matt I said nothing to you if you would stop talking that would really help me out right now" i say smiling sarcastically.

" you dont tell me what to do" he says sitting in his seat. I wait a couple of seconds for him not saying anything. "Well I think I just did" I say leaning back.

"Your so annoying" he says "then why do you talk to me because that's all you can seem to do is run your pot hole" i say not even looking his way.

He puts his AirPods on "shut up please" he says getting on his phone.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We get off the bus and the teachers starts pairing us up with who we're sharing a room with. "Chris and Jason" "Nick and Malachi" " Lilly and mason" "Matt and y/n" .

WHAT NO

"Hey ms hunter could I please switch" i ask "sorry no honey this is how it goes" she says walking off and I groan in annoyance.

I snatch the key card from Matt "hey give that back" he says "no" is all I say.
I go to the door unlocking it. Walking in one bed are you kidding me.

I walk in placing my stuff down. "I'm taking the bed" he says "what no I'm taking the bed" i say "yea no" he says putting his stuff down.

I take a deep breath again and I just go to leave the room "and your going" he asks. "Why would I tell you" i chuckle leaving the room.

I go to find my only real friend y/bf/n (your best friend name). I text her asking where is she.

I go to the little bar she was at sitting next to her. "Hi" i say looking at her "whats wrong" she asks and I sip some of her slushy she got. "I got paired up with Matt" i say

"Man y'all are in love and is to blind to see it" she says "we are not he's a jerk" i say. "Yea I think it's because he likes you" she says "well being a jerk most certainly want get me to like you" i say sipping some more of the drink.

"Yea true but I do think Matt likes you" she says smiling. And I shrug my shoulder. "How much was this it's really good" i ask. "$6" she laughs. And I order one.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
After hanging with y/bf/n all day it was our curfew and we had to go to our rooms. I walk in seeing Matt in the bed. "Matt seriously that's not fair" i say and he shrugs.

I pull out a cover putting it on the floor. I put a pillow down laying down.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

It's been about 20 minutes and the floor is really hurting my back so I have been moving around so much. "Can you stop" Matt says "well the floor is not so comfortabl" I say. "Just come up here" he says.

I get up "but stay on your side I'm serious" he says. Wow he's being nice for a little. I get in bed on my side but it's cold as heck. How is it cold we're in FLORIDA. I'm literally shivering "y/n stop moving" he says.

"Well it's cold" i say "you complain a lot " he says sighing pulling me closer till my back hits his bare chest with his hand rapped around my waist . My eyes widen "don't say anything just go to sleep" he says

Well I'm not cold anymore so I soon enough I'm sleep.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I wake up still in the same position I went to sleep in. I sit up and so does Matt and he rubs his eyes. As I'm getting up he grabs my wrist and I turn. "Can we talk?" He asks. "Um sure" i sit back down.

"Y/n I'm sorry like really sorry I'm mean to you it's just because um I like you and I thought if I pushed you away my feeing would fade but they want and I'm so sorry and this is no excuse for the way I treated you and I'm so-" I kiss him cutting him off.

He's shocked but eventually melts in it. His hands going to my waist pulling my closer we both finally pull away. "I like you to" i say smiling "and it's ok but maybe let's take things slow" i say smiling.

Even though the things he has done were hurtful I could tell he was truly sorry.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

I'm have nothing to really be depressed over but on some days I'm sad for no reason

I'm screaming the lyrics to traitors rn
(Never been in a relationship)

But anyway hope you guys like these and love YOU❤️

When should I do a face reveal????