Kissable

Really you and Matt are just kissing it's does get spicy but no smut at all

Request: yes by LeahBernat

Age:19

Location: La

WC:420
~~~~
I'm at my boyfriends house Matt it started off with us watching a movie eating snacks saying jokes watching TikTok making TikTok's.

And now were in intense eye contact that Matt started but I always break and this time I'm determined not too.
he smirks trying to make me look away but I want. I smile not daring to look away.

But he catches me off guard when his lips smashed against mine I'm shocked but immediately kiss back. His hands goes to my waist pulling my closer lightly squeezing it. I let out a little whimper putting my hand to his face ( OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT)

he slowly leans us down on the mattress not breaking the kiss he has one hand holding my leg and the other flat on the mattress. The kiss started off gentle but now is getting more heated.

We both pull away for air. I smile pecking his lips but he pulls me on his lap and goes in to kiss me yet again. I don't complain though I kiss him back with my hand squeezing his hair causing him let out a sigh. His hands goes up and down my waist still not the braking the kiss.

"We..probably..shouldn't do... this now " he says between breaths since his brothers are here but I honestly didn't care in that moment.

I smile even more in the kiss as my hand goes to cup his cheek and he sighs with how my hips are are placed firmly on his ( IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME)

I start kissing down his neck finding his sweet spot causing him to squeeze my hips I smirk going back to his lips. I kiss him more until he's the one kissing my neck now I let out a lot of sigh of pleasure letting him know I liked what he was doing. He goes back to kiss me smiling in it.

We finally pull away breathless his lips are much swollen and really pink I laugh getting off of him.

"Shocked you didn't look away" he says "I wasn't letting you win this time" i say smiling and he kisses my head.
~~~~

I mean people on TikTok are doing way worse stuff then this

So my kissing want hurt anyone I hope loll anyways love you guys.