nightmare

in which Matt has nightmare and you comfort him

age:19

request?:yes by Nicmatchr

location: la

WC:489

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to feeling Matt grip around my waist getting tighter I turn to look at him making faces in his sleep. I shake him gently "baby wake up" I say lowly as I kiss his cheek a few times to wake him and his eyes shoot open as he looks terrified. "Hey,hey your ok". I say rubbing his shoulder then he cuddles closer to me as I rub his back.

"your okay..." I say lowly again rubbing his back as his hands are wrapped around my waist. I sit up a bit as his head rest on my chest as I run my hands through his hair kissing his forehead."do you wanna talk about it ?" I ask and he shakes his head no as I nod as my hands keepg going through his hair he looks at me as I look back at him stroking my thumb across his cheek. "you ok?" I ask and he just lays his head back on my chest.

"I love you ok..." I say as he just cuddles closer to me not really having Time to form words right now. "do you need water ?" I ask and he nods so grab the water bottle off his stand as he takes it drinking some of it.

"What was the dream about? I ask. He looks at me saying "Just... Just you leaving... you broke up with me and left I know its corny but I thought it was real.." He says. "I'll never leave you ok" I say running my hands through his curls pulling him closer to me. As I rub his back kissing his cheek nose, head,other cheek then his lips as the kiss holds for a good few seconds before we both pull away. "I'll never leave you ok?, I love you" I say. "I love you" He says back as I smile.

He sits up on the bed looking at me as I look back at him. "wanna try and go back to sleep maybe ?" I ask and he nods and starts cuddling closer to me and I peck his lips causing him to smile lightly as he kisses back then lays back down with me.

After some time I hear his breaths get even and slower and when I look down he was asleep. I smile kissing his head before I lay down falling asleep myself.

~~~~~

sorry guys this is so short But I didn't know what else to write. anyways love you guys also I don't know how long this imagine will last as Im losing interest for writing for them I still love the triplets but its getting boring to write now But I do still post daily on my edit account for them which I will not be dropping bc I don't wanna hear the "ik you from wattpad" comments lolll.