Mind

This means I'm just writing what comes to my brain so no summary really

Warning: so I wrote the imagine already now and back up here you have a little warning which is a hickey but nothing more

Request: no

Age:18

Location: Boston

WC: 1k
~~~~~~

I'm at school right now I'm in the library printing papers out for my homework. I finish taking them all. Right now I'm on break so I'm in the library sound nerdy but honestly just making sure I have everything I need for my test next week.

I walk to a book shelf as soon as I turn I'm met with Matt "goodness gracious maybe talk or something" i say and he laughs. You shake your head and he kisses you ,you kiss him back almost forgetting your In library and you pull away.

"I wasn't done" he said "and we're in a library" i say smiling. Honestly shocked that Matt kissed me though he hates pda even though no one was around. Even we people weren't around the most he'd do is hold my hand.

He follows behind me and walk out of the library "who's your next class?" I ask "science" he says and I nod "me to" i say smiling this is the only class we actually have together.

We walk to class hand and hand and when we walk in I see the teacher sitting down. I go to where I wanna sit since he never gave us assign seats.

Matt follows me sitting next to me. He seems a bit clingy today it's not a problem just wanna make sure nothings wrong.

The teacher starts teaching and Matt grabs my hand running his thumb over it I smile and continue writing with my other hand thank god I'm right handed (I hope your right handed if not imagine your a lefty if you are)

Matt pulls my hand up to his lips kissing it softly. I smile once again but still write down notes. "Do you wanna go get icecream after school" he asks i look over at him smiling "yea that sounds fun" i say smiling.

"Hey you two split no talking y/n you move and sit with Marcus" he says i sigh moving.

I look back seeing Matt and I feel bad because that look like it ruined his whole day I frown. Mouthing sorry "not your fault" he mouths back

Time skip

The day is finally over I walk outside seeing Matt. "Hi baby" i say smiling "hi" he says hugging me I hug him back back smiling. "So how are we gonna do the icecream thing" i say

"Well you can drive with me home" he says "well I drove here in my car so I can't do that" i say "well I'll drive with you" he says "you can't that either remember you have two brothers who can't drive" i say and he sighs.

"It's ok I'll come pick you after you take them home" i say and he nods.

Time skip

I just picked up Matt and were on our way to get icecream and I'm holding his hand with the other on steering wheel "hey Matt?" I ask "hmmm" he hums. "Are you ok you have been little bit clingy it's not a problem though but are you ok ?" I asks

"Yea it's just we both have been busy with school this week and we haven't really got to talk and hang out properly because of it" he says "baby you should've told me we could have studied or something together" i say

"I'm just happy I'm here now" he says smiling I smile and we pull up to the icecream shop.

We get out and we stand in line. We order our icecream and now are sitting down and finally talking because it's something we haven't done in a while at least alone.

Time skip

We're back at my house and my mom let Matt stay over. We are in my room playing UNO and my dad walks "oh hi dad" i say smiling "hey sweetie hey Matt also dinners ready" he says and we both get up going downstairs.

We sit down and eat have few conversations

We finish eating and we go and wash our dish running back upstairs. I sit on the bed picking up my cards. I'm so close to having uno with two cards and he has 4.

He places down a draw four my mouth drops and I have a draw four but that's my only good card so I just draw them .

He smirks putting down a draw two "wow Matt wow" i say but place down a draw two also and his jaw drops i laugh and he picks up 4 cards

Time skip

I ended up wining a round and he won the other two now were watching a move cuddled up. I look up at him smiling and he looks down smiling. "I love you" i say "I love you" he says leaning down to kiss me I smile in the kiss pulling him closer.

He ends up pulling me on his lap as we continue to kiss. His hands goes to my waist squeezing it and my hands travel to his hair playing with it.

His kisses goes to my cheek my jaw then to my neck sucking in sweet spot causing a sigh to leave my mouth. He smirks going back to my lips kissing me. He gave me hickey and I know it.

I kiss his jaw then his neck I find his sweet spot causing him to sigh and squeeze my hips. I kiss him again and soon enough we pull away for breath.

"Oh uh you have a hickey" he says "don't worry you do to" i smirk

"What why how can I cover it" he says "now you know how it's feels" i say smiling

"You can cover yours I can't" he says and i laugh "just wear makeup" i say.

He sighs and i laugh and he joins in to
~~~~
Well this all came from my brain loll

-Mya