Breakfast

In which you and Matt have a 3 year old daughter sailor and it's Mother's Day and they surprised you with breakfast in bed.

Age:25

Request?: no

Location: you guys have your own house

WC:798
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
Matt POV

I wake up with y/n's head on my chest and her arm wrapped around me. I rub my eye adjusting the light. I slowly remove her hand slightly scared a little bit she might wake. I then move her head lightly on my pillow.

I get up and she cuddles closer to the pillow I sigh in relief leaving a light kiss on her temple. I go to the bathroom brushing my teeth then washing my face.

I walk out slowly going to the door I close it softly then I walk to sailors room. I walk in already seeing her out of bed with her toys I smile. "Hey say" i say smiling and looks behind her seeing me and she runs to me.

I pick her up "you ready to make breakfast for mommy" i ask walking out of the room and she nods. She puts her index finger over my mouth "shhh she can't hear us" she whispers. I smile kissing her little hand.

We make it to the kitchen and I place her on the counter. I take some eggs out placing them down. I get all of the things I'll need. "So what are we making?" I ask "waffles" she says putting her hands in the air.

"Yep waffles" i says pecking her head. I grab the mix giving it to her but holding her hands why she pours it. She pours it slowly "good job butterfly" i say smiling I pull the bag away "all done now what?" I ask

I know y/n has been somewhat trying to tech her the ingredients to some small things so I'm making sure she actually knows what to do.

"Milk" she whispers i smile and nod. I grab the milk pouring it in a 1 cup glass giving it to say "ok go ahead" i say and she pours it. "now we need oil" she says and I pour some oil.

"Now we need mommy secret ingredients" she says "and what's that do you remember" i ask "cinnamon and vanwilla  flavor" she says messing up the words a little I laugh and nod. I grab it and I give her a table spoon of vanilla flavor

(i promise vanilla flavor and a Hent of cinnamon makes the waffles or pancakes taste wayyyy better)

She pours it and then I give her the cinnamon that's currently in a shaker so she want pour much she shakes it a bit and stops I smile. "Perfect" I say smiling.

"Now what?" I ask "stir it" she says squealing taking the whisk from me i smile and watch her whisk. I grab her hand and start stirring with her so she could get the edges.

"Ok now that's done" i say going to the waffles maker pouring some batter. "Ok now bacon and eggs" i say and she nods. We crack the eggs and season them. I put some bacon on. Then I make the eggs soon enough almost every thing is done.

I grab so fruit cutting it up.
I get the little tray out and sailor places some fruit in the bowl then I put some bacon and eggs on the plate. "Now juice" she says smiling. "Apple or orange today?" I ask "appleee" she says and I smile pouring some of it.

"You think mama is up now" i ask and she puts her hands up i pick her up "down" she says and I place her on the floor.

She runs upstairs to our room,seconds later coming out "yea she's up" she says i laugh "ok let's go then" i say getting the trey.

(Not important at all but I have a big imagination so when reading I visualize everything them cracking eggs walking EVERYTHING lol)

We make it upstairs and sailor stands on her tippy toes opening the door and I walk in looking at y/n and she looks up from her phone. I sit the trey in front of her smiling "awww Matt say thank you" she says smiling.

"Happy Mother's Day" sailor shouts "thank you baby" she says smiling "thank you Matt this is so sweet" she says "anything for you" i say sitting on the other side of her she leans in kissing me and I kiss her back.

"Eww that's disgusting" sailor says and we pull away laughing. Y/n smiles and eats her food why sailor steals some to.
✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°
That was short but i couldn't think how to end it