Set up

In which Nick set you and Matt up

Request:no

Age:19

Location: La

WC:603
~•~•~•~
Y/n POV

I'm at nicks house right now hanging out with Nick and Chris since me and Matt don't get along we've just always hated each other.

Anyways I'm on my phone watching TikTok. "Hey y/n" Nick says causing me to look up. "Yea?" I answer "could you go grab my blue hoodie from my closet please" he asks "yea sure" I say standing up going upstairs to nicks room.

I go in the closet searching for the hoodie not seeing it. Where is the hoodie did he stuff it or something I thought to myself then I turn around seeing a person that I didn't wanna see.

Matt I roll my eyes looking at him "why are you in nicks closet are you stealing his cloths" he asks "what no why are you here trying to steal his hoodie you wanted?" I ask.

"No im not I'm was here to grabs nicks blue hoodie" he says. "Why would he send both of us to get his hoodie" I roll my eyes going to the door to open it but it wouldn't budge.

I try to open it again but it wouldn't open "move out of the way" Matt says trying to open the door but he couldn't he kept trying for what seems like forever. "It's not gonna work they set us up" I say sliding down the wall annoyed.

He sits down groaning and I roll my eyes. I look over at him "no one wants to be trapped in a room with someone as stupid as you!" I say "you think I wanna be here" he says getting angry.

~~~
It's been about 30 minutes and I mean we're trapped I might as well get some answers out of him. "Matt" I say and he looks at me annoyed "what is it" he says. "Why do you hate me?" I ask. "I just do" he says "well why what's the reason ?" I ask looking at him.

"I don't know your annoying and i just don't like you" he says looking away. "Well what's so annoying about me like why am i annoying to you ?" I ask. "I don't know you just are" he mumbles.

"You don't even have an excuse to why you hate me" I say "it's because I like you" he blurts "you like me like as in like like me your lying" I say

"No I'm not" he says "then why are you mean ?" I ask "because I didn't wanna fall for you and the best way is to distract myself from you which is being mean so I wouldn't fall for you." He says.

"Oh.." I say in shock "well if it makes you feel better I like you to" I confess.
"Really?" He ask "yea I do" I say smiling a little.

He smiles "can I kiss you" he ask shocking me but i didn't say no. He came over to me tilting my chin up a little as he tilts his head leaning in to kiss me.

His lips were soft and the kiss was slow and gentle. I liked the feeling of his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync with my lips fitting perfectly with his.

His hand traveled down my side to my waist as he pulled me closer. I smiled in the kiss as we parted.

"I guess us getting stuck in here was worth it" he says laughing a little "I guess it was" I say leaning in to kiss him again.
~~~~~